3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Met a fellow Tradganger  (Read 191 times)

Offline Fattony77

• Trad Bowhunter
Met a fellow Tradganger
« on: September 20, 2013, 03:32:00 AM »
Just wanted to quickly share about meeting a fellow Tradgang member.

I've been talking off and on with a member from Tulsa (about 45 min. away). We'd been talking about meeting up, and had the chance to meet Wednesday afternoon. It was under less than optimal circumstances, as my girlfriend had a family member pass away that afternoon. She was very sad, but wanted to go ahead with the meeting to have a distraction from the "heaviness" that goes along with the loss of a loved one.

We decided to meet at a local big chain outdoor store. When he arrived, he had me meet him outside, because he'd brought me a gift! He gave me a predator call (that isn't available anywhere locally) in the hopes of helping me with an upcoming bear hunt. He, my girlfriend and I talked for probably another 15-20 min. and went our separate ways. I think he & I have much in common, and anticipate that this is the beginning of a good FRIENDship (something that I believe is not easy to come by these days).

So I just want to thank Tradgang for being the place it is, and SKITCH for being a generous and sympathetic human being, that I look forward to getting to know better. (And I sure hope ya get to come along on the bear hunt, and show me how to use that call!)

Thanks, Tony

Offline S. Brant Osborn

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Met a fellow Tradganger
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 04:17:00 AM »
TG rocks
Sounds like Skitch does too.

I hope to be able to take the time to meet friends I have made here in person.  I'm glad you have.
"I'm the proud son of a Vietnam Vet and proud to be Made in America!"

Offline Mudd

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Met a fellow Tradganger
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 08:24:00 AM »
:archer:
Trying to make a difference
Psalm 37:4
Roy L "Mudd" Williams
TGMM- Family Of The Bow
Archery isn't something I do, it's who I am!
The road to "Sherwood" makes for an awesome journey.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©