3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: New at Two Tracks  (Read 673 times)

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
New at Two Tracks
« on: September 27, 2013, 02:05:00 PM »
Chris and I have had one busy season in 2013. We have been to many, many shows and events.
We have worked on several new products for our line-up. Some that you all have seen and some yet to come. We have enjoyed talking to and meeting many of you fine folks over this past year, and we would like to publicly thank you all for your support and friendly visits.
One of the big undertakings is my new shop space. I have expanded to another building that will hold my spray booth/detail area, and much of my operation that does not include power equipment or sawdust!
This has opened up some much needed space in my current location so I can better do what I do now as well as offer some time and space to work on the new products/bows that will come along when I get the design work finished. This has been a big Blessing and a has required a lot of expense and overtime hours from us.
I wanted to share this, and take the opportunity to say thank you and to offer a great fall sale on our in stock items.
The bows are listed now, and after Chris returns from a weekend event with her wool, we will update that to reflect some savings to you all, just in time for cold weather.

Please visit our website to see what's available.
 http://www.twotracksbow.com/store/
Thank you all once again. Stay tuned for 2014,

Chuck, Chris and Jessica
C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

"Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.”
~ Francis Chan

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: New at Two Tracks
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 02:12:00 PM »
I have listed what will become a new model in 2014.
I called it the Super Longwalker for a working name. The name is fitting.
I hope some that have shot this bow will chime in. I really like it and thought hard about keeping and hunting it this year, but, I can't keep and hunt them all.
It maybe the flattest shooting bow I have made to date.
Check it out,
 http://www.twotracksbow.com/store/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=29890

C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

"Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.”
~ Francis Chan

Offline Paul_R

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 05:58:00 PM »
Way to go Chuck!    :thumbsup:
"My opinion is free and worth every penny"

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 07:28:00 PM »
Great News Chuck, Enjoy the extra space.  if it was here I would have filled it up with Junk already  :biglaugh:
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Ricker

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 07:45:00 PM »
Looks great Charlie.

Offline Mike Vines

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 08:23:00 PM »
Dang Chuck, do you ever sit still?  LOL  you and Chris just keep amazing us with your creations.
Professional Bowhunters Society Regular Member

U.S. ARMY Military Police

Michigan Longbow Association Life Member/Past President

Offline Rick Butler

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 11:10:00 PM »
Good to hear that Chuck, and that's a good looking Longwalker.   :thumbsup:
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2013, 08:08:00 AM »
Nice lineup of bows Chuck.

Can you post a strung profile pic of the Pathfinder and the Super Longwalker when you get a chance?

Todd's been talkin' you up  :thumbsup:
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2013, 08:13:00 AM »
Listen to you Mike( the original energizer bunny)LOL. But to answer your question, NO! Not this year. Been BUSY. With no sign of relief.
We have several things in the works.
  Thanks Bud, Todd is coming up quick.
I will get a pic for you soon of them together.
The Pathfinder is a little wider in the limb and goes to a "D" when strung. Ricks Butlers son Sean bought his girlfriend a pathfinder and she seems to like it. Any comments Rick?
Here is the LW.

C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

~ Francis Chan

Offline Rick Butler

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2013, 09:00:00 AM »
The Pathfinder Sean bought is 31#'s @28" but once his girlfriend Hannah got her hands on it he didn't get it back!  She shot 3D for the first time this year at the GLLI and did very well with it. This bow is very quick, stable and light in the hand.  Seriously, if I didn't have so many bows I would probably buy that 45#'er.

"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline bisket

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 09:18:00 AM »
I shot this bow a week before it went to the GLLI at Chuck's and it sold me on the design.  I went there thinking I wanted the shorter Ambush but after shooting this one my decision was changed.  The bow is FAST & FLAT, 30 yards is basically the same as 20 as far as my hand eye is concerned.  Virtually no hand shock and quiet.  Chuck has some wood that smokes with this one.     :thumbsup:    

-MARK
Michigan Longbow Association
Michigan Traditional Bowhunters

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
-Henry David Thoreau

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2013, 03:23:00 PM »
Hear you go Bud.
Super Longwalker
Echo
Pathfinder.
Strung and un-strung.
Also is a limb profile shot.

C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

~ Francis Chan

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2013, 03:31:00 PM »
And thank you Mark. good luck next week Brother.
CTT
C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

~ Francis Chan

Offline magnus

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2013, 10:17:00 AM »
Don't forget Chucks wool products too. They are awesome!
Keeping the Faith!
Matt
TGMM Family of the bow
 Turkey Flite Traditional  
[email protected]

Offline SELFBOW19953

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2013, 11:44:00 AM »
Not fair, Chuck!!!  Do I really need ANOTHER Longwalker?????
SELFBOW19953
USAF Retired (1971-1991)
"Somehow, I feel that arrows made of wood are more in keeping with the spirit of old-time archery and require more of the archer himself than a more modern arrow."  Howard Hill from "Hunting The Hard Way"

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2013, 01:04:00 PM »
Phil, When Bisket was over shooting that bow, I thought, "I must be crazy to sell that thing".
He ended up with a sweet custom Pure Michigan but still, I need to finish outfitting my new digs. then other good things can come.
You have a bow in route if that makes you feel better. I would be happy to send this one over as a back up if you want.   :D  
You get after the deer yet?
C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

~ Francis Chan

Offline Pokerdaddy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2013, 01:36:00 PM »
A couple weeks ago I picked up a wonderful Echo from Chuck.  He really killed it with this one.  66" 54@28, Walnut limbs with clear glass, Myrtle riser with exposed fades.  LOVING THIS BOW!

Michigan Bowhunters
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
US Army 1992-94

Offline SELFBOW19953

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2013, 03:30:00 PM »
Haven't been much as of yet, Chuck.  3 weeks ago we lost my wife's favorite horse, so I've been staying close to home in case she has a bad day.  I'll get serious in the next week or so.
SELFBOW19953
USAF Retired (1971-1991)
"Somehow, I feel that arrows made of wood are more in keeping with the spirit of old-time archery and require more of the archer himself than a more modern arrow."  Howard Hill from "Hunting The Hard Way"

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2013, 04:09:00 PM »
Sorry to hear Phil. Best to you and your wife.
Good luck when you get out.
CTT
C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

~ Francis Chan

Offline bisket

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2013, 07:44:00 PM »
Nice Echo Andy.  

Chuck's right about that bow.  If I wasn't a wood guy it would have come home with me that day.  However, he went above and beyond on my Hackberry Longwalker.  Here is the link:  http://tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=131002;p=1#000011

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after.
-Henry David Thoreau

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©