3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Hard horns  (Read 262 times)

Offline Bonebuster

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Hard horns
« on: September 09, 2007, 09:54:00 PM »
Took my boys with me this morning to get a load of winter firewood. Cool and calm out, 8 a.m..
There on the side of a trail is one heck of a buck. He let us get a good long look before he whirled and left. Perfect ten, about sixteen or seventeen inside, and not a bit of velvet left.
While we were watching him leave, his twin turned and bounded away with him. From what I could tell
he was clean too.

The breeze is cool, and traces of color are starting to show. There are few things in life that are as consistant as ma nature. I was thinking at first that its too early. But its NOT.

This house has been ready to hunt for quite some time, but our practice had more purpose this evening. My twelve yr old has been banging around
the house getting his hand me down camo ready most of the day. His little brother is is a year from being old enough to hunt, but he is feeling the stir in his gut too. I LOVE it.

Our broadheads are sharp, our arrows are flying like lazer beams, and my kids did their homework
without being asked. Aint ma nature great.

Offline vermonster13

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Hard horns
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 09:57:00 PM »
It's a magic time of year. You can taste the anticipation in the air.
TGMM Family of the Bow
For hunting to have a future, we must invest ourselves in future hunters.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©