3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: GA Rabbit hunt  (Read 1201 times)

Offline Nattybumppo

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: GA Rabbit hunt
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2014, 10:15:00 PM »
I want to thank everyone for coming. It was truly a pleasure. I've read so many of you on here and other forums and it was truly an honor to have you at my place. And it was good to see Jerry and Steve again. I was very proud to be there when Justin shot his rabbit and got one up on his old man. Lee you better find some more rabbits to get even...

JohnHV- William and I counted 12 shots on that ONE rabbit. With no one so much as cutting a hair...

I hope this works but it's a slideshow of all the pictures that Steve posted and mine (hope you don't mind Steve).

http://s267.photobucket.com/user/celticfisherman/slideshow/rabbit%20hunt%20trad

I'm already planning next years hunt so stay tuned.

And let me add something personal here. While I am so pleased everyone had fun I learned SO MUCH from all of you. Everyone there was so willing to share tips, tactics, form, everything about trad that it was truly one of the greatest 1 day hunting experiences I have ever had.
Stalker Coyote #53
Northern Mist #55
Hoyt Buffalo #55
Compton Member

Offline Nattybumppo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2014, 10:51:00 PM »
Oh and I forgot to mention William found his dog. It turned up about 2 miles away on the paved road this morning. A man called him and the pup was in his yard.
Stalker Coyote #53
Northern Mist #55
Hoyt Buffalo #55
Compton Member

Offline JohnHV

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2014, 12:17:00 AM »
James,

Thanks for letting us know that William's pack is whole again.

It was really bothering me that we couldn't find Evie last night.

Please be sure and thank William and Hunter for working so hard to make this a success.
John H.V.
Bent Arrow Forge, LLC
TBG, NGTA, TGMM
"our hearts have heard the low whistle of the flying arrow and the sweet hum of the bowstring singing..." S. Pope

Offline sticksnstones

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2014, 08:32:00 AM »
Originally posted by Lee Camp:
Justin and I had a great time yesterday as well.  Thanks again to James and William.  Justin was smiling all the way home.  Of course he had to rub it in all the way home about him being 13 and making the only kill of the day and how I missed twice!!! At least he offered me some shooting lessons.  We  made a great memory yesterday!!
Man, that's the good stuff right there!

James, thanks for setting up a really cool event. Wish I could have made it!
Thom

Offline BowHunterGA

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2014, 09:42:00 AM »
It was an awesomely good time!!! Thanks so much James for hosting. Glad William found his pup!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©