3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Coups Caps has neen sold to ........  (Read 915 times)

Online Burnsie

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Coups Caps has neen sold to ........
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2013, 09:08:00 PM »
Chuck,
Are the hats available yet?
"You can't get into a bar fight if you don't go to the bar" (Grandma was pretty wise)

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2013, 02:42:00 PM »
Well, We have been busy as all get out this past year, and this fall/winter has been the busiest for us yet.
We are VERY excited about Adding The Coup Cap to our Line up. It has taken me longer to get the production of the caps up and going than I wanted, but I had too many irons in the fire and I had to settle down some to get this cap up and running the way I needed to do it.
I need a few more days to get all my ducks in a row, and then we will be ready to roll em' out.
I will post up in a new thread at that time.

I will also have some other Hats to debut for Two Tracks. I think you will like what we have been working on. Additional colors for the Coups Cap as well.
Here is a teaser pic.

C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

"Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.”
~ Francis Chan

Offline Over&Under

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2013, 02:46:00 PM »
:clapper:    :pray:
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss"          :)
TGMM

Offline ronp

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2013, 04:28:00 PM »
Oh, yaaaa!  Nice looking hats.  I love me green coups hat, and those camo ones look great.  What material are they made of?  Thanks.
Ron Purdy

TGMM Family of the Bow
MTB
NRA

Offline Rick Richard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2013, 04:28:00 PM »
Ooooooo!  Love that brown camo

Offline achigan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2013, 05:03:00 PM »
"Patience, Grasshopper, patience."
...because bow hunting always involves the same essentials. One hunter. One arrow. One animal. -Don Thomas

Online Burnsie

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2013, 07:02:00 PM »
Woo Hoo!
Thanks for the update Chuck, will you have hats at Kalamazoo?
"You can't get into a bar fight if you don't go to the bar" (Grandma was pretty wise)

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2013, 07:20:00 PM »
Yes I will have hats at Kzoo. I have some ready now and am working on more all the time.
The two Brown Camo hats are made with "Two Tracks Felted Wool". All of the other hats in the picture are made with Fleece, just as "The Original Coups Cap" was.

Had my first real field test tonight with my felted wool cap. 15*, 20mph wind, and blinding snow. Loved it.
C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

"Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter.”
~ Francis Chan

Offline Over&Under

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2013, 07:23:00 PM »
Chuck is puttin TT on the map with all his great product offerings!

Kzoo ought to be a great venue and a great time if the year to have those hats in the booth.

Way to go chuck and Chris.
“Elk (add hogs to the list) are not hard to hit....they're just easy to miss"          :)
TGMM

Offline Leland

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2013, 07:57:00 PM »
Kent,thank you for making such a great hat,I loved mine the minute I put it on my head.Chuck, good luck to you making a great hat even better.

Leland

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2013, 10:33:00 PM »
Thank you guys.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

~ Francis Chan

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2014, 11:45:00 AM »
From Last nights field test.
Whiskers-N-Wool Reign Supreme against the cold!

C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

~ Francis Chan

Offline Roger Norris

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2014, 02:06:00 PM »
Duck Dynasty has got nothing on you Brother!
"Good Lord....well, your new name is Sledge."
Ron LaClair upon seeing the destruction of his new lock on the east gate

"A man that cheats in the woods will cheat anywhere"
G. Fred Asbell

Offline Over&Under

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2014, 02:25:00 PM »
If you are easily startled...don't scroll up:)
TGMM

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #34 on: January 01, 2014, 02:59:00 PM »
HA, I like Chuck Dynasty!

I'm watching you Jake.
C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

~ Francis Chan

Offline T-Bowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #35 on: January 01, 2014, 03:46:00 PM »
Chuck, I love the Brown and Gray Camo!
William

JD Berry Valor 66” 45@28
Great Northern Bush Bow 62" 47@28"
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2014, 11:26:00 AM »
I want to thank you all for your patience. When I approached Kent about this design I was unsure how it would play-out for us. It has gone very well as far as the transaction between Kent and I, but getting set up to produce the Caps has been slow due to existing orders, space and equipment issues. We have solved most of that for now, and are getting some Coups Caps put together even now. I want to thank Kent, and to congratulate him on the design of this cap. It really is great. It excels in areas that other similar type hats fail. We are really excited to have it or line up.
My wife is busy cutting and sewing. Getting ready for Kalamazoo. I have been wearing a Fleece Coups Cap for a week or two and then for Christmas I was presented a Two Tracks felted wool Version. I like it a lot. Stay tuned for a future post to come real soon. Until then....

C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

~ Francis Chan

Offline Over&Under

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2014, 11:45:00 AM »
Man that looks cool!
Toasty warm and stylish  :)

:clapper:
TGMM

Offline 2treks

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2014, 04:01:00 PM »
Oh boy Jake.
Yesterday was my last hunt for this season. The day before was tuff, last night was worse. 20+mph from the north east, Snow and 10 degrees
I had plenty of wool on to be sure. The Coups Cap in Felted wool Stopped the wind from freezing my head and kept my ears warm to boote. In Fact, I was shocked at how comfortable I was. I sat for 2.5hrs and saw a bird. Starting to think about Cottontails and busytails now.

I had on a fleece Coup Cap all day today. I didn't sit out in the weather but I did spend some time outside and it sure was nice to have that cap snugged up on my head and ears. Very please to have this in our line-up. Thanks again Kent

CTT
C.A.Deshler
United States Navy.
1986-1990

~ Francis Chan

Offline wapiti

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2014, 08:04:00 PM »
So glad the caps are going well for you Chuck. it was sad to be forced to retire due to health but I want to live to hunt a few more critters yet!! LOL.
  Thanks for the kind words folks! It means a lot as I gave it my best in every thing I have done in life. My wife and I were very proud of the Coups Cap and I am so happy it will continue and hopefully grow and become even more recognized.
 I would like to thank Dan Toelke for encouraging me to retail them. When Dan puts his stamp on something it has to be good!!!
  Much credit goes to my wife who was a sewing savant from the time she was a teenager until she started having double vision. She used computers  and her software programs for pattern making in helping me create this cap. She advised me on materials, equipment and machines as well. Together we developed what you see today!  Thank you babe!
“Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.”-Will Rogers

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©