3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Same ol same ol  (Read 244 times)

Offline The Night Stalker

• Trad Bowhunter
Same ol same ol
« on: November 09, 2013, 01:57:00 PM »
Today was the first day of muzzleloader here in the mountains. I heard a few shots and one of those repeating muzzle loaders.  Our county is a lawless place when it comes to game laws. A guy down the road stated that he shot around 20 deer at night with a rifle and light because they were in his pumpkins. My neighbors called the sheriff department and the game warden. If he has a permit for crop damage, it states he has to bury them. When the game warden was told this, he stated that all the farmer has to say is that he did not have a shovel. Now, there are rotting pumpkins and deer.
Speed does not Kill, Silence Kills
Professional Bowhunters Society

Offline iohkus

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Same ol same ol
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2013, 03:42:00 PM »
Same kind of conditions exists in certain areas of the state here in Missouri too. To the point that game wardens have been given the same legal authority as state police. It's too bad that certain kinds of people can't abide by common sense laws. There is NO deterrent in "hand slap" fines and license revokes, because these people don't abide by laws to begin with. HEAVY fines and jail terms MAY do so, but junior and friends will still carry on.   :banghead:
Hmmmmm. I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but I'm
not sure that what you heard is what I actually meant!

Offline TRAP

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Same ol same ol
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2013, 09:25:00 PM »
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" Gen. Eric Shinsheki

"If you laugh, and you think, and you cry, that's a full day, that's a heck of a day." Jim Valvano.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©