3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: ASAT Camo makers  (Read 347 times)

Offline kunsangsean

• Trad Bowhunter
ASAT Camo makers
« on: November 12, 2013, 09:43:00 PM »
Hey all,

I need to get it together and find some warm weather gear for my trip to the midwest next month. I just ordered some legacy winter shooting gloves in hopes that they'll work well and keep my hands warm. We'll see.
Now I'd like to get a jacket or parka in ASAT camo, any recommendations? I heard that Day One makes them but the website seems to be down. Anybody have a number or more info on them?
Open to recommendations on other camo as well, but I like asat and have asat wool pants. Temps are going to be in the 20s and 30s.
I may do some hunting from the ground in a ghillie, but mostly probably in a tree stand.
Thanks guys,
Sean

Offline bfrbmj

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: ASAT Camo makers
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 10:32:00 PM »
Try Gray Wolf Woolens-  Now has asat wool.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target

Offline Pete McMiller

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 10:39:00 PM »
Ditto Gray Wolf.  I had them make me a wool jacket with the wind stopper lining back in August.  I've worn it every time out the past two weeks.  It's ASAT wool and very warm.  Give them a call - there is a lead time.
Pete
WTA
CTAS
PBS

Charter member - Ye Old F.A.R.T.S and Elkaholics Anonymous

MOLON LABE  [mo 'lon  la 've]

"That human optimism & goodness that we put our faith in, is in no more danger than the stars in the jaws of the clouds." ............Victor Hugo

Offline kunsangsean

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 10:56:00 PM »
I checked out Gray Wolf, looks to be pretty spendy. Maybe I'm wrong to think that Day One is less?

Offline Pete McMiller

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2013, 11:09:00 PM »
Sean, Yes, GW is a bit spendy but all the really good, quality wool makers are spendy.  Gray Wolf is in the same league as KOM and similar makers that make the highest quality goods.  I also have a bunch of Day One but only in fleece, nothing in wool.  My Gray Wolf wool jacket is something I've wanted for quit a while and feel it's worth the money.
Pete
WTA
CTAS
PBS

Charter member - Ye Old F.A.R.T.S and Elkaholics Anonymous

MOLON LABE  [mo 'lon  la 've]

"That human optimism & goodness that we put our faith in, is in no more danger than the stars in the jaws of the clouds." ............Victor Hugo

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©