3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Bear With Me...(pun intended)  (Read 283 times)

Offline doubletime

• Trad Bowhunter
Bear With Me...(pun intended)
« on: September 10, 2007, 08:19:00 PM »
So I have dabbled in archery sence I was a boy scout some 10-15 years ago. I just recently took a more active interest when My father gave me some old compound bows but realy got hooked when I shot a frends home made recurve. So I almost immediatly got on e-bay to secure my own recurve before hunting season and maybe get confortable enough to hunt with it instead of my compound.
 All that being sais My new bow is Bear kodiak magnum 52 amo 45#. It is in need of a new string. I was hopeing that someone will know off hand where I can order this online. I will also need some other accesories Stringer finger tabs and arrows. So lay it on me guys any of your wisdome would be welcome.

P.s. Sory this is so long.

Offline AR Newbie

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bear With Me...(pun intended)
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2007, 09:09:00 PM »
I would check out  http://www.3riversarchery.com/.  Give them a call if you have any questions. They were very helpful to me when I called.
"I am rather inclined to silence, and whether that be wise or not, it is at least more unusual nowadays to find a man who can hold his tongue than to find one who cannot." - Abraham Lincoln

Offline bowmofo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2007, 11:36:00 PM »
I second The 3 Rivers Idea!   :thumbsup:  Mike
KEEP IT SIMPLE!

Offline ishiwannabe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2007, 12:15:00 PM »
Depending on where in NY you are you could got to Joe Skipp.......Lemme's.....or order online or by phone from 3R, Kustom King, etc.
"I lost arrows and didnt even shoot at a rabbit" Charlie after the Island of Trees.
                         -Jamie

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©