3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Does anyone know about Sentman bows?  (Read 367 times)

Offline H-MANEOD

• Trad Bowhunter
Does anyone know about Sentman bows?
« on: November 21, 2013, 06:58:00 AM »
My friend has a Sentman Competitor LB, 64 inch, 63 pounds at 26 inches,serial number C229. Does anyone know about these bows?
Kurt Heitman
Retired USAF EOD 1989-2009
MADDOG
FEDORA

Offline RonD

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Does anyone know about Sentman bows?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 08:57:00 AM »
I have owned a Sentman Moosejaw lb for many years and it is the one bow that I would not or have not attempted to sell or sold. My bow is 64", 50# at 28". It is a smooth drawing bow and comfortable in the hand and does not have the handshock that others complain about. I'm not sure I can post this last bit of data because of Tradgang policy regarding posting. If this is not all right the mods can delete this part of the post. Contact Lee Robinson, I believe he is a member here and I believe he used to be a sponsor. Just check the directory here for an e-mail address. Lee is a bowyer who learned the trade from Gary makes a longbow similar to Gary's. Lee has owned about every bow that Gary has made and has a great deal of knowledge regarding those bows. Gary has come out with a new longbow I think it is called the Recon or something like that. Gary Sentman does not post on this forum, but does on the Stickbow site and you find his e-mail address there. I hope this helps with your search while I hope I am not violating posting policy for this site.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©