3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Widow question  (Read 266 times)

Offline tradarcher816

• Trad Bowhunter
Widow question
« on: November 21, 2013, 06:38:00 PM »
I currently shoot a MAII I picked up on a classified ad and love it. I was looking at blackwidows website and was reading the differences in the length of the risers between the various take down models and how the shorter risers allow for longer limbs, help me out on this. Those of you more knowledgeable than myself, what are the pros and cons of the models other than the shorter bows fit better in a tree stand? And please forgive my ignorance, but ya don't know if you don't ask.
Love God, Love your neighbor.

Offline DennyK

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Widow question
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 06:50:00 PM »
Mike, Glad you like your MA, they are tack drivers for sure. As far as your question goes, it's all a matter of preference as far as bow length. The shorter riser allows a longer working limb and a bow thats easier to maneauver in tight places. The shorter the bow the quicker it will be-the longer length will be more stable. To me personally I like the 60 inch length and have been shooting it for years. To get the same working limb for my draw length in a PCH for example it would be a 58" bow and for a KB it would be a 56" bow.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Offline tradarcher816

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Widow question
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 07:33:00 PM »
Denny thanks for the help!
Love God, Love your neighbor.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©