3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: St Judes Hog/Javelina hunt  (Read 516 times)

Offline Supercracker

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: St Judes Hog/Javelina hunt
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2013, 04:23:00 PM »
I got $38 in one dollar bills, just for you.
We all come into this world screaming, bloody and naked. If life is lived properly this does not stop at birth.

Offline zipper bowss

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2013, 05:20:00 PM »
Originally posted by Marc B.:
I'd like to nominate Bernie Dunn AKA ber643. He always has a bunch of stuff in the St Jude auctions and has wrangled countless dinosaurs for the kids at various shoots.
ABSOLUTELY!!!

Offline Jack Guard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2013, 09:15:00 AM »
How many can i nominate.  

Bernie Dunn

Doug Campbell
TGMM Family of the Bow
Proud Member of the Twister Twelve

Offline twitchstick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2013, 10:27:00 AM »
I'm with Terry!

Offline IndianaBowman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2013, 10:38:00 AM »
I'd like to put Ryan Steadman's name in the hat. Ryan is a fantastic guy that has done so much for so many. I bet there are dozens on here that have felt the generosity of Ryan. Ryan has recently gone through some tough times with a cancer scare in his lovely wife Julie. Additionally, Ryan just won't have money to do much traveling or hunting as he will be supporting a pretty hefty monthly bill for sending his son on a two year Church mission to Finland. You won't find a better guy than Ryan!

Offline FerretWYO

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2013, 10:47:00 AM »
Originally posted by IndianaBowman:
I'd like to put Ryan Steadman's name in the hat. Ryan is a fantastic guy that has done so much for so many. I bet there are dozens on here that have felt the generosity of Ryan. Ryan has recently gone through some tough times with a cancer scare in his lovely wife Julie. Additionally, Ryan just won't have money to do much traveling or hunting as he will be supporting a pretty hefty monthly bill for sending his son on a two year Church mission to Finland. You won't find a better guy than Ryan!
x2
TGMM Family of The Bow

Offline robtattoo

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2013, 06:50:00 PM »
TTT tomorrow's the closing day for nominations!
"I came into this world, kicking, screaming & covered in someone else's blood. I have no problem going out the same way"

PBS & TBT Member

>>---TGMM, Family of the Bow--->

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2013, 08:01:00 AM »
I just got a call from friend, Don Batten, and he informed me about this thread. I was flabberghasted and want to personally thank those who nominated me. It is such an honor, and others can only imagine how good it makes me feel to even be considered.

However, I must ask that those doing the picking NOT consider me (no matter how much I would love to have the honor, and to go) as I just don't think I could make it. I'm not even sure (after a couple close-by hunts this year) that I could bear up under it. Thank you so much for thinking of me though. Perhaps when I gain more of my strength back, some time in the future, if something came up, I'd be able to make it, but not yet. Thanks again and bless you all, and this fine idea/offer.

Who would I nominate? Most any trad gang member I've "jawed" with on here over the years. What a fine bunch to choose from, how could you go wrong with any choice. I must admit I like the idea put forth by two or three nominators of any good, friendly chap that is still looking for his/her first trad kill. That would be a real kick for all involved, IMO.

Good luck to all involved, and thanks again - it's made my day.    :archer:
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Offline chris 1968

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2013, 08:14:00 AM »
Just to clarify some things. Rob took Terry`s nomination, of someone yet to kill a big game animal, and started a new thread. I didn`t want anyone to think that we were ignoring this. I believe Rob picked someone last week. But thanks for the interest.

Offline ber643

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2013, 12:25:00 AM »
LOL - Thanks, Chris.
Bernie: "Hunters Are People Too"

Ret'd USMC '53-'72

Traditional Bow Shooters of West Virginia (Previously the Official Dinosaur Wrangler, Supporter, and Lifetime Honorary Member)
TGMM Family of the Bow

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©