3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Anyone else get a arrowmaster for x-Mas?  (Read 269 times)

Offline Mr. fingers

• Trad Bowhunter
Anyone else get a arrowmaster for x-Mas?
« on: December 25, 2013, 08:03:00 PM »
I got one from my folks,from 3 rivers and I'm a little myphed I did not get a 3 point strap ( no caribiner) and mine does not have the inner zipper sleeve in the cargo pocket. Like the product description says it has. I don't know if this is a quality control issue from 3rivers or safari tuff.
I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it or send it back not only for the reasons mentioned but this to me really isn't as quiet to use as everyone on here says. As I played with it for a,while I did get better at putting arrows in and out . But it was still noisier than I would like.
It is a very well made quiver and I'm not nocking it.
I'm just wondering if any of you who recently got one. Have anything missing.
Thanks. Tim

Offline Seth Stevens

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Anyone else get a arrowmaster for x-Mas?
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2013, 10:00:00 PM »
I also received one for Xmas. Mine came direct from Safari Tuff. The strap was located in the side pocket.

I looked at ST's description of the side pocket. They make no mention of an internal zippered sleeve (mine does not have one either). The 3Rivers description makes mention of one though.

I'm sure either company would send you the missing part.

Good luck!
Seth
Black Widow PCHX 60"

Offline Mr. fingers

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 10:30:00 PM »
Seth,
Did you get a carbiner with yours?

Offline Orion

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
  • Contributing Member
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2013, 10:42:00 PM »
I just picked up a used one from a fellow Trad Ganger.  It has a caribiner on the carry strap.  For the life of me, I can't figure out what it's purpose is.  Can someone enlighten me?

Offline reddogge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2013, 10:47:00 PM »
My only guess is to clip it to your belt to keep it from sliding around.....or call Rod.
Traditional Bowhunters of Maryland
Heart of Maryland Bowhunters
NRA
Mayberry Archers

Offline Mr. fingers

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2013, 10:50:00 PM »
Originally posted by Orion:
I just picked up a used one from a fellow Trad Ganger.  It has a caribiner on the carry strap.  For the life of me, I can't figure out what it's purpose is.  Can someone enlighten me?
It hooks to your belt loop or belt So when you crawl or bend over the quiver does not slide or flop around.

Offline Mr. fingers

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2013, 11:38:00 PM »
Did they do away with the caribiner when they went to the 3 point strap? I got the strap but no carbiner. Maybe there isn't one anymore?

Offline Mac Hicks

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2013, 11:42:00 PM »
Don't know about the caribiner, but the new ones do not have the inside zippered pocket.  Mine is an older model and has both Tim.
U.S. Navy Retired 1965-1989
TGMM Family of the Bow

There are 2 secrets to wisdom: 1. Never tell everything you know.

Offline ChuckC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2013, 08:29:00 AM »
Yeah Jerry, as stated, clip it to your belt loop and it helps keep it from flopping around when it is crawl time.  It works, but that then sorta restricts you from moving it forward to go thru brush if you are used to shoulder quiver travel.

Designs change, usually for the better, after determining what works and what doesn't, and what features look nice but are not really needed or used by most.

CHuckC

Offline Mr. fingers

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2013, 07:22:00 PM »
Well after playing around with the quiver a bit last night in my basement shooting my longbow. I'm defiantly going to keep it. I guess I just needed time to adjust it correctly and get use to it. I was actually smiling while I was shooting with it I now see why everyone loves these quivers.
Can't wait to hunt with it. Unfortunately for me it supposed to get super cold after Saturday  daily highs in the teens below -0
Thanks for the input.
Tim

Offline legends1

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2013, 08:27:00 PM »
Maybe Rod can confirm, but I think the new design did away with the need of the caribiner. I don't believe the new design has the inside pocket. my family and friends all use the Arrowmaster and love them, but the new design is without the inside pocket. I still use the older style because that's what I have but kinda like the new style without the inside pocket because it adds more room to the main pocket. I think 3Rivers just hasn't changed the description. You are going to love that quiver.

Offline Mr. fingers

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2013, 09:07:00 PM »
I just got a response from a PM I sent  to Rod.
They redesigned the entire quiver about a year ago. Outside material and inside. And added a 3 point shoulder strap eliminating the need for the caribiner  and because of all the new improvements to keep the costs down he decided to eliminate the inner pocket.
So all is good.
And you are right I'm going to love this quiver

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©