3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Mary and Morgan chasing deer in the cold  (Read 639 times)

Offline Ray Lyon

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Mary and Morgan chasing deer in the cold
« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2013, 10:57:00 PM »
Originally posted by Roger Norris:

Originally posted by Ron LaClair:
Good stuff Ray, I'll bet you're having as much fun as the girls.    :D     I predict that some day your going to have some bow hunting Son in laws. That'll probably be a requirement for Mary and Morgan..    :archer:  
Son-In-Laws hell....there is a whole squad of scruffy bowhunters who get to vote on their husbands. Those pretty girls aren't allowed to DATE until they are 30, right Ray?    :mad:  [/b]
Yikes Roger.  Kevin always told me he would get back at me for teasing him about his daughters and dating. Well we've got young Eric in Shrewhaven camp because of one of his daughters.

I believe your daughter Casey was about the girl's age now when she babysat my girls at one of the Graying MTB shoots when they looked like Mary in that first picture.  Wow where does the time go.
I'm truly blessed with two fabulous daughters.  Both are straight A students and have great friends.  They also love to shoot bows and be in the woods. Ron is right in that I enjoy sitting in the blind with them more than hunting alone.   :shaka:
Tradgang Charter Member #35

Offline reddogge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2013, 11:11:00 PM »
Yep, the world is your oyster now. Son in laws to corrupt, grandsons and grandaughters to lead astray down the paths of the bow and the outdoors.
Traditional Bowhunters of Maryland
Heart of Maryland Bowhunters
NRA
Mayberry Archers

Offline Roger Norris

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2013, 11:15:00 PM »
Remember the story about the knucklehead who chose Opening Day of bow season as his first evening over our house "dating" Casey?

I met him wearing my proper high and tight bow season crew cut, camo paint on my face, and a LaClair bowie on my belt. That boy STAYED scared.    :scared:    

They are all bad Ray. I say when the girls are dating age, we do the interviews about 5 days in to deer camp.       :bigsmyl:

Ron and the Eric's can hold 'em down, The Greek and I can do the interrogating...   :pray:
"Good Lord....well, your new name is Sledge."
Ron LaClair upon seeing the destruction of his new lock on the east gate

"A man that cheats in the woods will cheat anywhere"
G. Fred Asbell

Offline Ray Lyon

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2014, 05:23:00 AM »
Originally posted by Roger Norris:
Remember the story about the knucklehead who chose Opening Day of bow season as his first evening over our house "dating" Casey?

I met him wearing my proper high and tight bow season crew cut, camo paint on my face, and a LaClair bowie on my belt. That boy STAYED scared.     :scared:    

They are all bad Ray. I say when the girls are dating age, we do the interviews about 5 days in to deer camp.        :bigsmyl:  

Ron and the Eric's can hold 'em down, The Greek and I can do the interrogating...    :pray:  
Roger   .  Sounds like a plan.  You better watch out.....
 ;)
Tradgang Charter Member #35

Offline chall

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2014, 10:11:00 AM »
Awesome!
Eric Hall, Chris Hall , Cyndy Hall

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©