3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: I couldn't help myself  (Read 264 times)

Offline wapiti

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
I couldn't help myself
« on: January 08, 2014, 11:39:00 PM »
Ok so my wife and I are at the mall and we walk into the sporting goods store as we make out way to the food court(one place makes KILLER bourbon chicken) and I spy the archery dept manager just standing there and ask him if he could order me a left wing Bitz clamp. He says sure but may take 4 weeks. Hell that don't matter to me so I say lets get it done after I eat something. I come back and round him up and there are 2 jigs sitting there. One has a straight clamp and is $64.95. HMMMM that is dang cheap so I ask him why and he says it is a Christmas return so it is marked down. The other sitting there is a LW jig and clamp but not in a box so I ask him where is the box and he says no box and all it has is the jig and clamp. "How much"? He says demo model and I'll sell it to yah for $49.99. I dang near grabbed it and ran out the door thinking I was stealing it at that price. I calmly took it over to the counter and bought jig and paid for my special order clamp. BTW the clamp was only $29.95 with no shipping costs.Maybe I better get a lotto ticket too.
“Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock.”-Will Rogers

Online Stumpkiller

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: I couldn't help myself
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 12:14:00 AM »
They do take a nock receiver that is RW, straight or LW.  Hopefully that was with it as well.    :thumbsup:
Charlie P. }}===]> A.B.C.C.

Bear Kodiak & K. Hunter, D. Palmer Hunter, Ben Pearson Hunter, Wing Presentation II & 4 Red Wing Hunters (LH & 3 RH), Browning Explorer, Cobra II & Wasp, Martin/Howatt Dream Catcher, Root Warrior, Shakespeare Necedah.

Offline far rider

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 12:19:00 AM »
Good catch.
Noli rogare pro onia pauciora, rogate pro scapulas latiores.

I go afield with bent wood, stick and string in search of serenity  through my primal quest.

Venatôr

Offline BOWMARKS

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 12:57:00 AM »
I just sold all my Bitz. equipment to another member Saturday and I still would have jumped on those two deals.   :thumbsup:
Kanati Long Bow 56"-45#@27"
Hoot's Long Bow 56"-45#@27"
Shrew Classic Hunter 56"-47#@28"

TGMM Family Of The Bow
United Bowhunters of Penna.
Compton Traditional Bowhunters
Professional Bowhunters Society

Offline Shakes.602

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 06:25:00 AM »
You got one heck of a Christmas Steal there my Friend!! Good for You!!
"Carpe Cedar" Seize the Arrow!
"Life doesn't get Simpler; it gets Shorter and Turns in Smaller Circles." Dean Torges
"Faith is to Prayer what the Feather is to the Arrow" Thomas Morrow
"Ah Think They Should Outlaw Them Thar Crossbows" A Hunting Pal

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©