3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Possible Shooting Clinic in Missouri  (Read 267 times)

Offline Missouri CK

• Trad Bowhunter
Possible Shooting Clinic in Missouri
« on: January 08, 2014, 11:41:00 PM »
I am trying to gauge the interest in holding a shooting clinic in Missouri. I talked to Joel Turner about holding a class here. Most likely it would be in the Kansas City area. The cost is $150/person for a one day shooting clinic with one on one instruction. How many of you would be interested enough to commit to a class sometime this spring? Joel said he would need 9-12 people to justify making the trip to down from his home state of Washington. If I can get enough individuals to commit we could set up the date so we can get an exact number.

Thanks,

Chris
Life ain't a dress rehearsal.

Online goingoldskool

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Possible Shooting Clinic in Missouri
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 06:58:00 PM »
Chris,
I would be interested...  I've been looking at the Black Widow/Asbell clinic, but haven't been able to clear the schedule...

Let me know what all you come up with.

Thanks,

Rodd
"NO GOD, NO PEACE-KNOW GOD, KNOW PEACE" side of a barn along I-70, eastern Kansas
                                             Rodd Boyer
Blk Widow PL-III
53#@28
Blk Widow PSR X
50#@28

Offline rodmaker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 07:10:00 PM »
I would love to attend.

Offline Bowitis

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 08:23:00 PM »
Chris, If timing is right, I would be very interested. I might even be able to drive out with someone else from the Denver area.
Thanks
JD Berry Taipan
2 Heartland Surge

Offline KSdan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2014, 09:05:00 PM »
FYI- I have talked with Joel- impressed that he took his own time to talk me through his training.  A great guy!  Sounds like he has a great method and insights. With that said- his style/method will be different as are Beck/Asbell, Jenkins, or others. Before you invest you may want to decide if it is the style you want to learn.

Good shooting
Dan
If we're not supposed to eat animals ... how come they're made out of meat? ~anon

Bears can attack people- although fewer people have been killed by bears than in all WWI and WWII combined.

Offline Missouri CK

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 09:27:00 PM »
Ok at this point seven people have given a tentative yes to the class.  I would like to get the number to closer to 15 so that if anyone backs out we still have the minimum number. So I'm bumping this back up to see if we pick up anyone who missed it the first time.

Thanks,

CK
Life ain't a dress rehearsal.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©