3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: wow...just ask.shafts  (Read 329 times)

Offline -snypershot317-

• Trad Bowhunter
wow...just ask.shafts
« on: January 24, 2014, 01:43:00 AM »
today i decided to go to my local archery shop and stop in and see if my string i had ordered came in (brown 59" endless loop ff for those who may wonder  :p  ) and asked if he had any mismatched shafts that he would be willing to part with. originally he asked if i was looking for carbons and i said yes; around 30" in a 400 spine. he looked around and said that he didnt find any but asked if i would be interested in some old aluminums. so i said sure why not. to my surprise he brings out a couple dozen shafts and says here ya go; they are yours to keep if you want em. so i looked through and found a whole dozen 2117 superslams at 30" which is what i need for my set up, 8 camoed superlites in 2213 around 27" with unibushings and plastic vanes, and 8 2216 xx75 also camoed with unibushings and feaths...they were all spin tested and came out awesome and straight. they only need a little tlc and they'll be back to perfection and superior darts in no time    :archer:  the only problem being is i cant use either set of 8 because they are too short for me...so if any of you know of some way to solve this please just lemme know  ;)
"Now then, get your weapons-your quiver and bow-and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me." ~Gen 27:3

"But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord." ~Joshua 24:15b

Offline John146

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: wow...just ask.shafts
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 05:02:00 PM »
Give them away to someone they are not too short for???
Todd Trahan
All of Creation Gives God Glory!

Offline wscruggs

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 06:02:00 PM »
how long are the 2216

Offline KenH

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 07:24:00 PM »
I draw 26".  If you can't stand to have those superlites laying around   ;)    I suppose I could store them for you... Drop me a PM.
Living Aboard the s/v ManCave

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©