3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Will I be sorry  (Read 202 times)

Offline fling

• Trad Bowhunter
Will I be sorry
« on: February 23, 2014, 06:30:00 PM »
Sold  HH half breed to buy a Toelke super D.  The super D is a bow that is on my must have list and one came up for sale that was in my weight range. The problem was in didn't have the cash on hand. So I sold my Hill to a good friend and bought the super D .  I should get it in a few days. Hope I'm as happy with my new bow as I was with my Half breed.

Offline sam barrett

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Will I be sorry
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2014, 06:38:00 PM »
I don't know much about Hill style bows, but I know that Dan Toelke makes excellent bows.  I'm sure you'll be happy.  Good luck.

Offline longbow fanatic 1

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2014, 06:51:00 PM »
I can tell you that the Super D is a GREAT bow. My SD shoots like a dream and is my most accurate bow, to this point. The only issue with the SD is the grip. It's smaller than normal, which I really like. You will either like the grip or you won't. Not much in between on this one.

Offline YORNOC

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 07:39:00 PM »
And if not, you will find another HH. Don't sweat it. Enjoy the fun of a new bow.
David M. Conroy

Online Jim Wright

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2014, 07:51:00 PM »
If you can be happy with a D bow that is smooth-drawing, exceptionally quick, dead in the hand stable, quiet as a whisper and flawlessly crafted of beautiful woods you will definitely not be sorry.

Offline GreyGoose

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2014, 08:48:00 AM »
Super D is a great bow.  I never would have sold mine except I built up to shooting more weight.
Jim

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©