3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: How have you tricked out your bow?  (Read 627 times)

Offline mike g

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: How have you tricked out your bow?
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2014, 10:24:00 AM »
I added 1 Brass nock....
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline Caughtandhobble

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: March 18, 2014, 11:13:00 AM »
Originally posted by Tradtical Commando:
Does anyone have a slick way to attach a flashlight or something like that to a 1 piece or 2 piece bow?
I don't have a slick way, but I purchased a gadget attachment from Big Jim. I was using a Mini Mag Flashlight with an adaptor on the back end. I recently got a Hawg Light from a buddy, it's way cool but I have not been able to try it out. If I ever get another bow built I will have a stabilizer insert added just for the light.

As far as my bows... Well I love beaver tail grips and snake skin backing. Not all of them have both but they have at least one or the other.

My Journeyman is the most tricked out. She has Copperhead skin backing, stippled grip and antler limb bolts. The best part is she shoots as well as she looks  :thumbsup:  

My St Jude's back quiver from Bud gets more compliments than any piece of archery equipment that I have ever owned. Best part is she came with Mojo built in  :)

Offline gedman59

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: March 18, 2014, 12:25:00 PM »
Other than a rubber lower limb tip protected that's about it,  Oh yeah, I try to get the first scratch from me so I don't feel too bad when the rest come,
Ron

Offline bendotwood

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2014, 05:47:00 PM »
Stripped down and rebuilt the grip on my Bama Hunter.  It felt tiny and square initally.  Bulked it up with strips of innertube and sewed on a new leather grip.  Other than that put half a pack of rubber silencers on, and will soon be drilling and installing a riser insert for bowfishing reels.

On my Ragim Fox I put a leather grip on, put a leather tip protector on, put coon fur silencers on, and did a camo paint job.  Also gonna put an insert in for bowfishing.
Bama Bows Hunter 68'' #56@28''

Bama Bows Hunter 66'' 70#@28''

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©