3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Interesting head gear, how old do you think he is?  (Read 382 times)

Offline hill boy

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Interesting head gear, how old do you think he is?
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2007, 05:59:00 PM »
reguardless of his age I'd like to see some hero pics on this website in about 3to4 years
Your best shot is only as good as your next one!

Offline waknstak IL

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2007, 06:18:00 PM »
1st picture I'd say 3.5 but then he looks younger in the 2nd pic. If I had to, I'd put my $$ on him being an exceptional 2.5
"You can't have NO in your heart"- Joe Dirt

Offline fxe

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2007, 07:04:00 PM »
I'd say 3.5 also.

Offline Glenn Carl

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2007, 10:03:00 PM »
Hill Boy,  If I get lucky enough to shoot him this year does that mean you want me to wait 3-4 years to post the pictures?    :saywhat:   I have about 35 acres of CRP, creek bottom and timber ground that I hunt. I share that with my brother and father in law(both wheelie bow shooters). I have 70 acres that borders to the north of me that is prime whitetail ground that no one can hunt. Other than that every other field all around us that has cover in it has someone hunting in it. The odds of me seeing this deer during season are pretty slim, but I will be out there trying the 1st of October and every other day I get a chance. I will keep you posted. Glenn
"This is cool"  My 7 year old son Ian after shooting his new youth bow built from Elk Ninja's build-along

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©