3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Bow Fishing in Texas  (Read 275 times)

Offline motorhead7963

• Trad Bowhunter
Bow Fishing in Texas
« on: April 03, 2014, 01:32:00 AM »
Getting ready to make a trip to Texas, mostly around the Amarillo/Lubbock Panhandle region was wondering about bow fishing opportunities. Is there any Gar in that part of the State? Anybody with some solid info it would be greatly appreciated, I will stop in to check out one or two of the TPW offices to get some literature. Any where else that I should be checking out or maybe some People to talk to? I hear that there is a lot of Bacon on the hoof out there so that will be a topic of interest too.?!

Offline motorhead7963

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Bow Fishing in Texas
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 11:48:00 AM »
Nobody HUH.....

Offline TxAg

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 01:13:00 PM »
I don't do enough bow fishing to be of any help, but there are plenty of pigs in Texas. The problem is finding a place to hunt them. Texas is 95%-98% privately owned depending on which resource you go by. If you can find a spot, now is a good time of the year.

Offline BDann

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 06:34:00 PM »
I would get in contact with Mark Malfa.  He does a bunch of bowfishing charters all over the state, and would be a good source of info for you.  I think his website is Big Fish Bowfishing.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©