3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Mike Treadway  (Read 718 times)

Offline hitman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Mike Treadway
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2014, 09:38:00 PM »
LBR, that is the one I ordered. One of the most beautiful bows I ever laid eyes on.
Black Widow PSAX RH 58" 47#@28
Samick Sage 62" 40#@28"
PSA Kingfisher RH 45#@28
Treadway longbow RH 60" 46#at 28"
W.Va. Bowhunters Association life member
Pope and Young associate member
Mississippi Traditional Bowhunters life member

Offline Rick Richard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2014, 08:10:00 PM »
Mike shoots at our monthly club shoots here in North Carolina and is one of the nicest gentlemen you will ever meet.

Offline randy grider

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: April 10, 2014, 10:19:00 PM »
Top notch guy, met him at the TBOF shoot a few years back and bought his bow just because I liked him. That gives 'em good mojo, and killed two deer with it, and boughgt another. His bows are smooth drawing, quiet, no handshock, accurate, and reasonably fast, great hunting bows. Im a "Black Swamp" fan ! Mike is a grade "A" man himself. Would love to share a hunting campo with him one day.
its me, against me.
member KTBA,MCFGC,UBK,NRA

Offline caligator

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2014, 08:35:00 AM »
When I first got into trad my buddy let me take one home and shoot it. Ordered one last year for deer season here in FL sight unseen. Received a beautiful canarywood 60" 45@28. Went to the TBOF shoot this past March and brought home a 62" 42@28 New Guena oak with carbon fiber on the belly. I haven't shoot many bows but his are always a pleasure to shoot. Awesome guy that isn't afraid to share some knowledge.
The welfare of the state depends upon the morals of its citizens.

Offline caligator

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2014, 07:26:00 PM »
When I first got into trad my buddy let me take one home and shoot it. Ordered one last year for deer season here in FL sight unseen. Received a beautiful canarywood 60" 45@28. Went to the TBOF shoot this past March and brought home a 62" 42@28 New Guena oak with carbon fiber on the belly. I haven't shoot many bows but his are always a pleasure to shoot. Awesome guy that isn't afraid to share some knowledge.
The welfare of the state depends upon the morals of its citizens.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©