3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Pack Issue  (Read 179 times)

Offline day_stalker

• Trad Bowhunter
Pack Issue
« on: April 17, 2014, 09:29:00 PM »
I'm a infantry man, I am used to my very large rucksack.  I recently purchased a kelty cache hauler, I intened on taking to colorado for a week long elk hunt.  I really like the frame, but the bag is awful small.  Does anybody know what bag I can but that will fit that frame? and were to get it.

Offline Rob W.

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Pack Issue
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 10:12:00 PM »
I like the design of the bag you have. I would just add a big dry bag to the bottom. I have an Outdoor Research that holds a bunch and compresses.
This stuff ain't no rocket surgery science!

Offline Fireman2019

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 10:32:00 PM »
Originally posted by day_stalker:
I'm a infantry man, I am used to my very large rucksack.  I recently purchased a kelty cache hauler, I intened on taking to colorado for a week long elk hunt.  I really like the frame, but the bag is awful small.  Does anybody know what bag I can but that will fit that frame? and were to get it.
For backpack hunts I can highly recommend Eberlestock packs!  They are about as good as it gets. Take a look at them. My buddy has the blue widow and it is a well built pack. I have the dragonfly and so do some of my buddies.
Craig
Stalker Wolverine FXT 50@28”
English Walnut and Cocobolo
Black Widow PCHx 51@28"
Zircote and Tiger Myrtle

Offline SKITCH

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 10:57:00 PM »
There's a great pack for sale right now on classifieds but sounds like you are just looking for a bag to go with your frame.
"A nation with little regard for it's past will do nothing in the future to be remembered" 
   Lincoln

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©