3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: TUSX HUNTER Apparel is now Available!!! ***Returns & Exchanges within the US  (Read 1793 times)

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
TUSX has designed the Stone Sun Shirt with the warm weather hunter in mind. Having spent many years hunting both tropical and arid environments, we have formulated our own ideas on design concepts to benefit the hunter in these environmental conditions. When designing this garment we hoped to achieve two major goals; venting functionality to assist with warm weather relief, and full upper body coverage to help with sun protection.

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
In the field image...

Offline ARCHER2

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Looks great Ryan, blends in real well with the surroundings in the pic.   :thumbsup:    :thumbsup:
Charlie
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thanks Charlie!    :shaka:

Online smokin joe

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
That looks like it would e great for us southern hunters.
TGMM
Compton
PBS
Trad Gang Hall of Fame

Offline cahaba

• Trad Bowhunter
Looks great Ryan. This shirt would be great for southern spring turkey season and summer hog hunts. Pants in the future?.....Dave
cahaba: A Choctaw word that means
"River from above"

Offline Rick Butler

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
That'll be nice for our hog hunts down south.
"I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately. To front only the essential facts of life and see if I could not learn what it had to teach and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived"- Thoreau
"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Offline Wickles

• Trad Bowhunter
Nice shirt! How quiet is the fabric? I agree, great for the deep south.

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thanks Gang!

David, yes we have STONE "hot weather" pants too. I'll be posting that up soon.

Will, I think it's quiet being that it's a "polyester blend" material. For the hot weather design it was a balance between breathability, sun protection, stretch, weight, drying time, quietness and burr resistance.

Offline T-Bowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
This will be great for Bow season in Florida!     :bigsmyl:
William

JD Berry Valor 66” 45@28
Great Northern Bush Bow 62" 47@28"
Traditional Bowhunters of Florida

Online smokin joe

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
All it would need is to be treated with BuzzOff and it would corner the market in the south for hog and early season deer. Looks dang near perfect.
TGMM
Compton
PBS
Trad Gang Hall of Fame

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Great to hear Wiliam!

Yeah Joe, we had plans to have the material treated, but due to unforeseen circumstances with the factory, this didn't transpire. We were able to get the correct UPF protection though... Hopefully with the next factory we can get this corrected.

Offline MikeNova

• Trad Bowhunter
Yeah here in South Carolina I've hunted deer to many 100 degree days. Have you guys thought of using mesh also?

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Mike we have mesh vents in the arm pits and back panel. We tried to design it with a maximum amount of venting while traversing with or without a pack. We tried not to expose too much mesh because here in the Pacific we encounter all types of burrs. Some of these burrs are terribly hard to remove and at times you feel like disposing your garment after stalk through these types of weeds, grass, brush, etc. lol!

Online cacciatore

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Great stuff there,Ryan
1993 PBS Regular
Compton
CBA
CSTAS

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Mahalo Felix!

While on the venting subject, in this image, you can get another look at the pit vents (black mesh). We also made these garments with a "relaxed fit" to aid in the ventilation process.

Offline Al Kidner

• Trad Bowhunter
    • Pathfinder Outdoors
I'm liking what I see! Great efforts guys....

Keep it a coming!

Cheers,

Ak.
"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever Seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates.

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thank you Al!

Cheers!

Ryan

Offline Fattony77

• Trad Bowhunter
That looks great! What's the expected price range for this and the pants?

Offline Izzy

• Trad Bowhunter
Not a big commercial camo guy myself but that pattern is calling to me. Hope you launch an all purpose weight, something akin to Microtex which will cover everything from high temp gobblers and hogs to low temp deer with thermal layering.

I have much respect for the effort and research you have applied to this venture. Looks as though it will prove its effectiveness in the very near future. Good luck

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©