3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: TUSX HUNTER Apparel is now Available!!! ***Returns & Exchanges within the US  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Florida lime

• Trad Bowhunter
I had a chance to try both the shirt and pants on after work today.
I'm alway leary of buying clothing without trying it on, but the size charts were spot on.    :thumbsup:  
Both pieces fit perfectly, and feel very lightweight - I'm looking forward to putting them to the real test.

Thank you Ryan !
Martin-Hunter & Bamboo Viper, Black Widow Camo PLX, Holm-made Osprey, Toelke-SS #5 & Super D, Brackenbury Drifter, Wes Wallace Mentor, Kimber Huntsman,  Rose Oak-Wildcat II, Ocelot, Ace & 2 Heritage TDs, Bear-'67½  SK & '59 Kodiak Special - all LH

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
That's great to hear Scott! Thank you!

I was worried about you having to ship it back too. Tony has spent countless hours trying to get that sizing chart just right to avoid unnecessary returns. He also worked together with a local Australian Tailor to double check everything.

I'm sure it's getting pretty hot right now in your neck of the woods. Can't wait to hear your insight about the STONE apparel.

Aloha!
Ryan

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
The integrated hood on an insulated jacket is an integral part of many jacket designs. We have omitted to use a hood on our Boulder Hardfleece Jacket, check out our Resources article to find out why!

http://www.tusxhunter.com/resources/why-we-do-not-employ-a-hood-on-our-boulder-hardfleece-jacket.html

Offline nineworlds9

• Trad Bowhunter
  • Northman
Too bad about the sizes?!  The XXL Stone shirt according to chart is only good for 43-45" chest??  Seems like they run way small??  I'm 6'1'' and  I fluctuate between a 40-42" waist and 50-52" chest depending on time of year (think I'm part bear!) and usually order XXL but these won't even come close??  Where I come from an XL fits up to a 48" chest and an XXL is 48-52 depending.   :(
52" Texas Recurve
58" Two Tracks Ogemaw
60" Toelke Chinook
62" Tall Tines Stickflinger
64" Big Jim Mountain Monarch
64" Poison Dart LB
66" Wes Wallace Royal

Horse Creek TAC, GA
TBOF

Offline Florida lime

• Trad Bowhunter
Chuck - for reference - both the XXL shirt and XXL pants fit me perfectly.   :bigsmyl:
Martin-Hunter & Bamboo Viper, Black Widow Camo PLX, Holm-made Osprey, Toelke-SS #5 & Super D, Brackenbury Drifter, Wes Wallace Mentor, Kimber Huntsman,  Rose Oak-Wildcat II, Ocelot, Ace & 2 Heritage TDs, Bear-'67½  SK & '59 Kodiak Special - all LH

Offline nineworlds9

• Trad Bowhunter
  • Northman
quote:
Originally posted by Florida lime:
Chuck - for reference - both the XXL shirt and XXL pants fit me perfectly.    :smileystooges:      :thumbsup:
52" Texas Recurve
58" Two Tracks Ogemaw
60" Toelke Chinook
62" Tall Tines Stickflinger
64" Big Jim Mountain Monarch
64" Poison Dart LB
66" Wes Wallace Royal

Horse Creek TAC, GA
TBOF

Offline cahaba

• Trad Bowhunter
My Stone Sun Shirt works great in this hot and humid Alabama summer weather. While stump shooting I stayed quiet comfortable and sun burn was non existent. I also really like the random camo pattern with it's muted colors. It will be great for early bow season and spring turkey hunting. My XXL shirt was also true to size. Thanks Ryan!
cahaba: A Choctaw word that means
"River from above"

Offline ichibuns

• Trad Bowhunter
Aloha Ryan will your shirt be on Oahu to buy?   :archer:

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thank you for the size comparison Scott. I know the sizing chart worked out well for your purchase.

David, keep us posted on next years hunts!

Darryl, the apparel is currently available online at  www.TUSXHUNTER.com

Aloha,
Ryan

Offline SAVIOUR68

• Trad Bowhunter
Excellent products Ryan but as per your prior post you may want to get some product state side for sale. $35.00 for shipping is a bit high since it comes from over sea's. Keep at it and I bet every thing will fall into place very soon.

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Agreed Scott!

I'll try my best to get products here for our next order. Because of the demand in the US, we are currently working on returns/exchanges being handled within the US.

Thank You!

Ryan

Offline ichibuns

• Trad Bowhunter
Aloha Kevin looks like you going to Molokai for mouflon?   :thumbsup:

Offline ichibuns

• Trad Bowhunter
sorry Kev was thinking of lanai wrong island Axis Deer on Molokai my bad

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
US residents may now send our products to a US postal address for returns and size exchanges. Thank you very much for your support!!!

Offline Kevin Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Still on Molokai but heading home today. The weather here has been tropically warm and humid as expected. The axis rut has been strong with lots of stags roaring every day.

I wanted to try the Tusx clothing but simply didn't have time to make the purchase and get it in time for my trip. Looks like an outstanding product!

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©