3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: TUSX HUNTER Apparel is now Available!!! ***Returns & Exchanges within the US  (Read 1792 times)

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
LOL Abe! Shhhhh.... Don't tell everyone about next years designs...    :D

Thank you Mark, Pete, Clint and Felix!   :shaka:

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
The STONE Sun Shirt features roll up tabs to help secure the sleeve in a rolled up position when field dressing game.

Offline Alexander Traditional

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
That's a cool feature,sort of like military shirt!

Offline Manitoba Stickflinger

• SPONSOR
  • Trad Bowhunter
If you're wearing the STONE Sun Shirt and say .."Go go gadget shirt"...does anything happen?

and

Does it skin game?

Offline Cari-bow

• Trad Bowhunter
Ryan D
That might be confidently info. But I might be welling to try when I get one. LOL   :thumbsup:  
Abe

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Ry, I really think you should try... Say it real loud and make sure the video camera's rolling first though.          :D      

and by the way, we still prefer to skin our own game... But, the sleeves do roll/push up to keep all the "gadgets" nice and clean...        ;)              
("gutless" method on this goat)

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
The STONE Barren Pant we have designed as a lightweight, hot weather pant and companion to the STONE Sun Shirt.

Offline arrow flynn

• Trad Bowhunter
Nothing personal looks like a fine product.We don't hardly manufacture anything in this country anymore someday it will reach a tipping point.
Arrow_Flynn

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
arrow flynn,
It's all cool...
Like I mentioned, I totally respect your stance and I haven't given up looking for other options...

Aloha!
Ryan

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
The STONE Barren Pant features a 25mm (1”) internal webbing belt with lateral exposure to allow for item attachment.

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
We specifically chose a low profile buckle to avoid excessive interference when wearing a pack harness.

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
The STONE Barren Pant is equipped with an internal zippered storage pocket to help safeguard valuable items.

Offline Kevin Dill

• Trad Bowhunter
Nice features Ryan. Someone obviously did some serious brainstorming and consideration of things that might matter to a hunter...especially a bowhunter. Your info-blog/thread here is a fine way to describe the gear and answer questions.

Anticipating.

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thanks Kevin.
Tony Stoyanovski is the man behind all things TUSX...

Here's a look at the BOULDER Hardfleece Jacket. It was designed for active use in cool to mild weather conditions.

Offline MikeNova

• Trad Bowhunter
Any word yet about when these will be available ? I'm going to start pig hunting soon and the weather around her is getting close to 90 degrees!

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Mike,
If things go according to plan, we'll be ready to launch before the end of the month.

Thank you!

Ryan

Offline Florida lime

• Trad Bowhunter
Originally posted by MikeNova:
Any word yet about when these will be available ? I'm going to start pig hunting soon and the weather around her is getting close to 90 degrees!
It's that hot here already, so get in line !     :biglaugh:
Martin-Hunter & Bamboo Viper, Black Widow Camo PLX, Holm-made Osprey, Toelke-SS #5 & Super D, Brackenbury Drifter, Wes Wallace Mentor, Kimber Huntsman,  Rose Oak-Wildcat II, Ocelot, Ace & 2 Heritage TDs, Bear-'67½  SK & '59 Kodiak Special - all LH

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
The BOULDER Hardfleece Jacket features a lightweight face fabric bonded to a fleece backing.

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
The BOULDER Hardfleece Jacket employs an overlapping pocket bag system, we find this provides many advantages.

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Our unique jacket pocket placement allows for access to all pockets when wearing a full harness system.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©