3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: TUSX HUNTER Apparel is now Available!!! ***Returns & Exchanges within the US  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
We thought about this years ago after sitting behind spotting scopes when hunting cool climate mountain terrain. It is a small feature we have come to depend on when on extended backpack hunting trips, where weight considerations can generally mean limited clothing brought along.

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
To all of you that have been following us over the past few months, thank you for your patience. We have now taken stock of our goods and organized inventory. Next week we will be ready to officially launch TUSX.

We will now release pricing structure for our apparel range. We will be keeping our profit margins very low, we are a very small team of dedicated hunters, & we do this for no personal profit. This allows us to keep our prices very competitive. Being a startup company we have elected not to register for GST (Goods & Services Tax) this saving we will also pass onto the consumer. However, when and if we exceed the GST threshold we will need to later increase prices & charge this tax. This will only occur with potential follow up orders, we will keep pricing for this order constant.

All listed prices are in AUD (Australian Dollars), to our many worldwide follows you will need to convert to your local currency to determine accurate pricing. We will perform an example conversion of our pricing to USD at todays exchange rate.

Boulder Hardfleece Jacket - $149.95 = 138.60USD
Boulder Mountain Pant - $114.95 = 106.25USD

Stone Sun Shirt - $79.95 = 73.90USD
Stone Barren Pant - $79.95 = 73.90USD

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter

Offline Al Kidner

• Trad Bowhunter
    • Pathfinder Outdoors
Outstanding efforts guys!
"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever Seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates.

Offline PZee

• Trad Bowhunter
This is great news, I love the way you have kept us updating and interested. Well done guys!
'Impi! wo 'nans' impi iyeza
Obani bengathinta amabhubesi?'

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thank you for the kind words Al & Pete!

Offline Jayrod

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
First class all the way Ryan!! Can't wait to get some ordered!
NRA Life member

Compton traditional bowhunter member

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thank you Jarrod!
All the credit goes to my mate, Tony Stoyanovski.

Gang,
My only concern for the initial launch will be the international shipping. Tony initially designed TUSX apparel for the South Pacific, but fortunately he agreed to allow me to introduce TUSX to the North Pacific, including North America.

We had hoped to establish shipping in the states, but due to the overwhelming demand in AUS, we had to keep all inventory in AUS for the initial launch. Additionally we're a small start up company, so our initial order was limited.

We hope you guys can understand and we appreciate all the well wishes and support we've gotten in the past few months. Hopefully if all goes well, we can place another order. Then  I should be able to stock TUSX apparel in the North Pacific.

Best Regards!

Ryan K Sanpei

Offline DTD

• Trad Bowhunter
Ryan,

Great looking stuff! Can you give more detail information on the Boulder Mountain Pants?

Thanks,

Doug

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter

Offline J from Denmark

• Trad Bowhunter
Boulder pants and jacket are ordered, looking forward to trying it out    :)

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thank you Jacob!

Offline Florida lime

• Trad Bowhunter
Stone Sun shirt and Stone Barren pants ordered - I'll give them a Florida try-out.  :D
Martin-Hunter & Bamboo Viper, Black Widow Camo PLX, Holm-made Osprey, Toelke-SS #5 & Super D, Brackenbury Drifter, Wes Wallace Mentor, Kimber Huntsman,  Rose Oak-Wildcat II, Ocelot, Ace & 2 Heritage TDs, Bear-'67½  SK & '59 Kodiak Special - all LH

Offline slivrslingr

• Trad Bowhunter
Love the design and attention to detail, well done!  

Any chance you will manufacture these items in solid Earth tone colors at some point?

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Thank you Scott! We appreciate your support!!! Keep us posted!!!

Chris, we definitely want to have solid colors in the future. Not only for the hunters, but fishermen have been inquiring also in regards to the STONE series.

Thank you!
Ryan

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Our extended microfleece lined hand pocket bags also serve the purpose of creating an extra insulation layer to the vital torso area.

We use lightweight mesh linings for our chest pocket bags to reduce bulk and promote increased heat transfer through the garment from the high heat output chest area.

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Our jacket features venting pit zippers. These are set low to near the same level as our hand pockets...

Twin sliders offer greater versatility to core body heat regulation...

Mesh lined zippered cuff gussets allow passive convection and sleeve raising to assist with field dressing game...

Hem & collar draw cords to promote body temperature regulation...

Offline Florida lime

• Trad Bowhunter
Originally posted by S2 Bowstrings:
Thank you Scott! We appreciate your support!!! Keep us posted!!!
Ryan
Ryan - the shirt and pants arrived in today's mail, but they arrived as I was literally leaving for work.   :banghead:  
I'll be able to try them on later this weekend.   :D
Martin-Hunter & Bamboo Viper, Black Widow Camo PLX, Holm-made Osprey, Toelke-SS #5 & Super D, Brackenbury Drifter, Wes Wallace Mentor, Kimber Huntsman,  Rose Oak-Wildcat II, Ocelot, Ace & 2 Heritage TDs, Bear-'67½  SK & '59 Kodiak Special - all LH

Offline Lashbow

• Trad Bowhunter
Ryan-

You and your mate,Tony have done such a good job. The design is genius. The pattern-unique. The launch campaign-exciting and professional.

I wish you the best success. you have definitely put your work into it.

Do your pants fit knuckle draggers? I am 6'-4" and probably need a 36" inseam. Most camo does not fit me.
I really want to try out TUSX!

Offline Ryan Sanpei

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Scott, I hate when that happens, especially when it's a brand new bow!!!

Jasen,
Thank you for the kind words. Yes Tony has poured his heart and soul into TUSX.
Unfortunately, the inseam on the pants are 34". We'll definitely take a look at size requests for our next order.

Aloha!
Ryan

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©