3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Deer hunt Kodiak Island Openings  (Read 274 times)

Offline akdd

• Trad Bowhunter
Deer hunt Kodiak Island Openings
« on: May 05, 2014, 05:07:00 PM »
Anybody interested in going to Larsen Bay on Kodiak Island deer hunting? Nov 17th-22th.
 I have already request reservations for myself. Booking early they probably have room for quite a few people if there is a group that would like to go.
 The nice thing about this hunt is it does not require a bunch of gear. You would be staying right in Larsen Bay getting dropped off and picked up by boat everyday. All meals and bedding are provided.  Place to hang your deer and process it you do the processing your self.

This will be my 5th trip to there. So far I am 50% on getting deer 100% on shots. 2 years I got deer and 2 years I missed deer.
Link to thread from last year  http://tradgang.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=133875#000000

I am going with Kodiak Charters.  http://www.kodiak-charters.com/

Offline Keith Zimmerman

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Deer hunt Kodiak Island Openings
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 09:13:00 PM »
Oh man!  What a dream hunt.  I was planning a hunt a couple years ago and was cancelled because of the deer winter kill I think.  I was thinking of planning something again.  Good luck!  My limited vacation is planned for elk and whitetails this year.

Offline akdd

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Deer hunt Kodiak Island Openings
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 12:47:00 PM »
This is not a guided hunt Kodiak Charters are transporters. They supply lodging and transportation but do not accompany you in the field.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©