3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: 7 Lakes, New Website Bugs  (Read 207 times)

Offline 7 Lakes

• Trad Bowhunter
7 Lakes, New Website Bugs
« on: May 08, 2014, 08:14:00 PM »
We are having our website rebuilt by geeky site builders.  I'm looking forward to the new site and spending more time in the shop while someone else runs it but there is going to be a interuption that will not last more than a week while we get all the pages and pictures uploaded.
 www.7lakeslongbows.com  is the old site.  (longbows plural) If you cannot find it they are copying pictures etc...
Call me at 910-783-6002
 www.7lakeslongbow  (longbow singular) is the new site.  Go there for a laugh or two. These Geeks don't know the difference between a longbow and a recurve so... Call me for more info at 910-783-6002

My email is:  sllongbow@yahoo

We are sorry for the interuption but if I can spend more time in the shop I can get your bow finished quicker and that's our real goal.

Offline 7 Lakes

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 7 Lakes, New Website Bugs
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 08:44:00 PM »
I just realized the link above does not even take you to the new site...   I have purchased both sites so by the time this is over you should be able to use either one.

[email protected]

Offline Scott E

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: 7 Lakes, New Website Bugs
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 08:53:00 PM »
Hey Mike sorry to hear your web people are messing up. The new site does look really good and is easy to navigate. Love my long night I'll be looking to do another blank this summer.

hope all is well,

Scott
Self reliance cannot be bought

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©