3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: St. Jude Bid Forum 1 HAS ENDED!!  (Read 344 times)

Online Walt Francis

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: St. Jude Bid Forum 1 HAS ENDED!!
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2014, 07:57:00 PM »
First, let me say, I love what we do for St Jude's at TradGang and will do anything to help make it work.  However, including your member number makes it a lot easier for both Doug and myself.  If you include by your member number, along with the exact title of the listed item, and the forum number, it takes a couple of minutes to process.  Otherwise I will only spend around fifteen minutes searching for a single item (which is most often enough time) before putting it in the "sort it out at the end envelope" and move on to the next one.  It stays there until for a couple of weeks, when there are a lot fewer posts to review.

Please remember we are not clairvoyant, more information is better.

For example (my most challenging payment.... so far), I received a check from the winning bidders girlfriend, who lived a different city, for several items, and no other information.  After several hours over a month we were able to finally figure it out.  A few numbers would have saved us a lot of time and the winner would have received his items in a timely manner.

Get over to the St Jude's auction, I love seeing people get sniped.    :D
The broadhead used, regardless of how sharp, is nowhere as important as being able to place it in the correct spot.

Walt Francis

Regular Member of the Professional Bowhunters Society

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©