3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Black widow bows  (Read 696 times)

Offline ed cowden

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Black widow bows
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2014, 03:26:00 PM »
I just returned from the Compton shoot where Black Widow would let you shoot their bows. Very friendly and quick with answers. I shot the PMA 64" and the PCH 60". They both have the same length limbs. Hands down the PCH 60" is everything you could want in a take down hunting bow. The working of the limbs is soo smooth and tight feeling. You just feel power when you launch an arrow. No stack or finger pinch at my 30".

Offline fnshtr

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: June 22, 2014, 03:40:00 PM »
Originally posted by ed cowden:
I just returned from the Compton shoot where Black Widow would let you shoot their bows. Very friendly and quick with answers. I shot the PMA 64" and the PCH 60". They both have the same length limbs. Hands down the PCH 60" is everything you could want in a take down hunting bow. The working of the limbs is soo smooth and tight feeling. You just feel power when you launch an arrow. No stack or finger pinch at my 30".
X2 (look at my signature below)

Love'em
56" Kempf Kwyk Styk 50@28
54" Java Man Elkheart 50@28
WVBA Member
1 John 3:1

Offline jt85

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #42 on: June 22, 2014, 06:49:00 PM »
My first Widow is suppose to be ready sometime this week, it is a 58" PCHX and the guys at Black Widow are as good to work with as everyone has mentioned.
Black Widow PCH 58" 48#@28"
Mohawk Sparrowhawk 62" 49@28
Mohawk Sparrowhawk 62" 52#@28
Wengerd Ibex 58" 50#@28

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©