3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Browning replacement decals  (Read 235 times)

Offline Joe2Crow

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Browning replacement decals
« on: June 17, 2014, 06:43:00 PM »
Hi guys (and gals),
Does anyone know of a source for browning replacement decals? I have a Safari II that I'm about to have refinished and I would like to return it to original looking as possible. Thanks in advance.  Jeff

Offline Bud B.

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Browning replacement decals
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 07:12:00 PM »
Check with the bow hospital or a local computer graphics business. My brother works in that industry and he's made many old labels and stickers for himself. I'm sure if you had a decent copy to go by it could be reproduced.
TGMM Family of the Bow >>>>---------->

"You can learn more about deer hunting with a bow and arrow in a week, than a gun hunter might learn all his life." ----- Fred Bear

Offline PaulDeadringer29

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 07:52:00 PM »
Look up "Al's Decals". I know a lot of guys get decals from him when refinishing older Bears and Howatt bows. Brownings were just as popular back in the day, so he may be able to hook you up.

Online Tom

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2014, 07:40:00 AM »
No expert but of the bows I've refinished I just use clear tape over the decals, sanded, then removed the tape for the however many coats of finish.
The essence of the hunt for me is to enter nature and observe+ return safely occasionally with the gift of a life taken.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©