3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Comptons?  (Read 473 times)

Offline LBR

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Comptons?
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2014, 08:19:00 PM »
Had a blast--probably the best weather ever for this event.  Looking forward to next year.

Offline Jack Hoyt 75

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2014, 09:07:00 PM »
Thank you to South of Stalker Stickbows and his wife!  Great vendor, bowyer and guest speaker!  And thanks to all the bowyers who attended.  Holms-made, Great Northern, St. Joes., Dwyer, Black Widow, Heartland, Black Rhino,Bear Archery, Big Jim, Wild Horse, Little Crow, Owl and maybe a few I forgot (sorry if so).

Stalker made the long trip from CA to attend and I want to personally say on behalf of Compton members it is appreciated even if some of use were not in the market for a bow on that weekend we will be someday.  I truly hope Compton members consider the bowyers who where on site next time they "need" or maybe "gotta have" and new bow!

I hope other West Coast bowyers decide to come on out in the future.  Lots of people want to check out there wears and get to see the great western bowyers in person. Plus lots of Midwest bowyers who we would love to see and get to know.  Let us touch and test your bows today and we just might buy one tomorrow! We some sales over the weekend and all the exposure it seems worth it to me every few years regardless of how long the wait list is?

See everyone next year and hopefully Stalker and even a few more West Coast and Midwest guys next year.      :archer:    

Thank you!!
Hill Country Bows - RER

TGMM, Compton Traditional Bowhunters, NWTF Member
Indiana NWTF State Board Member
Indiana Bowhunter Association Member

Offline Onions

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2014, 09:23:00 PM »
Due to work schedule I missed this year. Always enjoy the Compton shoot.
Hope to make it to the GLLI in August! I took my two little girls last year, and they can't wait for this year again!

chris <><

Offline Hermon

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2014, 09:44:00 PM »
Northern Mist was there??? I must not have looked in the right spot.

Offline Terry Lightle

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2014, 10:02:00 PM »
Had a great time,already looking forward to next year.Sheila says she will be there next time.
Compton Traditional Bowhunters Life Member

Offline Hermon

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2014, 11:00:00 PM »
Originally posted by okla bearclaw:
Had a great time,already looking forward to next year.Sheila says she will be there next time.
Good thing Terry- your date this year was awful ugly!

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2014, 02:40:00 PM »
Steve from Northern Mist was not able to come, but I also did not see Stalker bows, I know he was there to speak but did he have a display......I missed it.
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline Hermon

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2014, 02:45:00 PM »
Stalker had a booth there.  Next to Wild Horse Creek.   Same side of the tent as Black Widow.  

Did Steve have a booth?

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2014, 03:56:00 PM »
I'm sorry Glenn I can't type......Steve was not able to come. I did the edit on my mistake. Man . I don't know how I missed Stalker......I wanted to feel the grips on the different models and maybe shoot one.
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Offline Bivyhunter

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2014, 11:11:00 PM »
Ron, I'm sorry I missed meeting you! Maybe we can catch up next year?

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2014, 10:22:00 AM »
I don't know how I did not see you folks.......but like you said, maybe another time!!   :thumbsup:

Offline smoke1953

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2014, 09:37:00 PM »
Chuck and Chris weren't there either. Hope all is well. Probably busy rounding up the sheep.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©