3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Lost Creek Bows?  (Read 297 times)

Offline Swamp Preacher

• Trad Bowhunter
Lost Creek Bows?
« on: June 25, 2014, 09:31:00 PM »
I've been trying to get in touch with Chad Frances to order a  bow. I'm getting no response and my phone numbers don't work. Anyone know what's up?
Thanks,
Haden
When a man walks in the fear of God he knows no fear, even if he 
were to be surrounded by wicked men. This makes him strong 
and able to take on anything, even things which seem difficult or 
impossible to most people. St. Symeon

Offline DennyK

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Lost Creek Bows?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2014, 10:21:00 PM »
Looks like his website is working.
Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Offline BRITTMAN

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2014, 11:09:00 PM »
Chad works a full time job with long hours at times and builds bows on the side . Leave him a mesage on the no. thats on his website and he will call back .

Mike
" Live long and prosper "

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2014, 11:54:00 PM »
641-295-4271 its on my web site. I'm about 6 weeks out as of now I got two bows on the list to do one for Terry Green and One for Derek in Texas. But I would love to build you a bow. The best time is from five to nine at night to get ahold of me. Thanks Chad
May the spirit of archery always be with you,and keep you young at heart.  www.lostcreekbow-com.webs.com

Offline Bladepeek

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2014, 10:33:00 AM »
I visited Chad in Iowa a few years ago when I wanted him to build me a longbow with a bit different wood/contrasting crescent combination than he normally does. At that time, his day job was a bit sketchy and he had plenty of time to work on bows. Now that he's back to a full-time day job, I suspect he is filling all but a couple of hours in the day.

My Judge is one sweet shooting bow and, although it's right-handed and I've switched to lefty, I still shoot it as well as any bow I own. It's not for sale, partly because I dragged my wife (who has no interest in archery) along with me when Chad and I planned it, but mostly because I just love shooting it. His Life Enders, and I've had several, are really hot bows!

I sold a right-hand Life Ender, all bocote, to a young lady just getting started in Trad. I'd buy that bow back in a heart beat. Man it was pretty!
60" Bear Super K LH 40#@28
69" Matt Meacham LH 42@28
66" Swift Wing LH 35@28
54" Java Man Elk Heart LH 43@28
62"/58" RER LXR LH 44/40@28

Offline britt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2014, 11:13:00 AM »
I wished I didn't trade a Lost Creek away. Very nice bow.
"My gratitude speaks when I care and when I share the trad. way"

Offline Birdbow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2014, 11:16:00 AM »
I've got a 54" N.A.T. which is a great shooter and perfect for tight spaces situations (blinds, etc.)
Unadulterated truth is not pablum.

A simplification of means and an elevation of ends is the goal. Antoine de St.-Exupery

Offline helo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2014, 01:44:00 AM »
Lost Creeks are great bows. I love all three of mine. I need to get in touch with chad to get another life-ender sometime in the near future.

Offline jesse cales

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2014, 08:22:00 AM »
great bows.really fast and quiet.easy to shoot well.

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2014, 11:08:00 AM »
I will be building more bows as my day job has slowed for now. I have been thinking for about a month now on how can I do this to build more bows and get the orders I need to get back to doing what I love full time. So far what I've came up with was to cut the bow cost and build fewer models at a working mans price and give the customer a few less options but at a price they will say wow... I will be only buiding 3 bows models from now on Life Ender ,Envy and Legacy all diffent forms and all three different style bow. I will offer the bows in your choice of action wood riser in any color and your choice of limb core woods of Bamboo, maple, walnut,Cherry and last my fav Red Elm. I do have exotic risers of bocote and cocobolo that I will be useing up when its gone no more exotics for me. I will build your new Lost Creek to your specs for $400 shipped. Bows will still have same 2 year warranty and be built with the best materials. You can still get black and or clear glass same price. All bows will be cut to center and have Fast Flight strings and cat whiskers installed on a new string all you will need is arrows and a target. Thanks Chad at Lost Creek Bows
May the spirit of archery always be with you,and keep you young at heart.  www.lostcreekbow-com.webs.com

Offline Zradix

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2014, 11:17:00 AM »
Well now you went and done it Chad...$400 is a "doable" number.
If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting.~Aristotle

..there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.~ F.Bear

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2014, 01:10:00 PM »
Good to here Chad....   :campfire:
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

Offline britt

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2014, 01:50:00 PM »
Anybody seen a Lost Creek Legacy, lefty, gray riser, quilted maple limbs, I think 49# at 28in. I would love to have it back.
"My gratitude speaks when I care and when I share the trad. way"

Offline Bladepeek

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2014, 02:10:00 PM »
Chad, I don't think you're limiting things too much by sticking with actionwood for the risers. You have a solid, known quantity to work with and no unexpected voids on exotic woods that cost a fortune.

I had a little Life Ender, 58", 48#@28" that was the hottest bow I've ever owned. I was shooting 30.5" 2219s out of it and they bare-shafted perfectly with 175 grains up front. Those things smacked a target like my .375 H&H.

That one was a cocobolo actionwood riser and it looked really nice with the juniper limb veneers.
60" Bear Super K LH 40#@28
69" Matt Meacham LH 42@28
66" Swift Wing LH 35@28
54" Java Man Elk Heart LH 43@28
62"/58" RER LXR LH 44/40@28

Offline Zradix

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2014, 05:06:00 PM »
Where can I see some pics/specs of those models?
Checked out the website and I don't see them listed.

Thanks!
    :thumbsup:
If some animals are good at hunting and others are suitable for hunting, then the Gods must clearly smile on hunting.~Aristotle

..there's more fun in hunting with the handicap of the bow than there is in hunting with the sureness of the gun.~ F.Bear

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2014, 12:53:00 AM »
My website getting a facelift this week with the only models I will be building with new pics. The Envy is alot like Life Ender with a reverse handle in it. Its very sweet, quiet and easy to shoot. Legacy is a radical reflex bow with long riser and not as forward riser but very fast.

Offline Zradix

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2014, 01:53:00 AM »
Cool.
Thank s Chad.

The envy sounds like my kind of bow.

Good luck with the website!

Offline Swamp Preacher

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2014, 12:39:00 PM »
Thanks for the help. I've now connected with Chad and all is well!
H+
When a man walks in the fear of God he knows no fear, even if he 
were to be surrounded by wicked men. This makes him strong 
and able to take on anything, even things which seem difficult or 
impossible to most people. St. Symeon

Offline Lost Creek Bows

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2014, 07:16:00 PM »
Swamp ordered a camo and red elm with clear glass. 58" ENVY" This will make 5 or 6. Heck he has more Lost Creeks then the guy that builds them. I have two instock leftys. One Three piece and a super short 54" Envy. 43 lb bow.

Offline jesse cales

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2014, 07:30:00 PM »
Hey chad,what are the specs on the 3 piece?

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©