3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Any trad bowhunters in Eden Prairie MN?  (Read 291 times)

Offline Raminshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
Any trad bowhunters in Eden Prairie MN?
« on: June 29, 2014, 03:12:00 PM »
Am looking for a trad hunting partner in the Eden Prairie Mn. area if there is one that is also looking for a hunt partner?
Keep flinging those shafts!

Offline rraming

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Any trad bowhunters in Eden Prairie MN?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2014, 06:27:00 PM »
Got some good spots?

Offline Raminshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2014, 07:28:00 PM »
Just researching the WMA's at this point in time.

Offline arrowslinger22

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2014, 07:47:00 PM »
Quite a few of us on the north side, but most are old farts like me,
Only when the last tree has died
and the last river been poisoned
and the last fish been caught
will we realize that we cannot eat money

Offline Roadkill

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2014, 09:16:00 PM »
Looks about like the number here abouts Reno.  But we are a solid block of tradition
Cast a long shadow-you may provide shade to someone who needs it.  Semper Fi

Offline rraming

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2014, 10:20:00 PM »
I sent you an email Mark, check your junk folder. I'm within a maybe 5 miles of you.  The WMA are not good, you need to hit state forest unless you are lucky. If you're between 40-60 years of age it could work out for me, outside that I do not see it happening.
I can help you on local shoots and clubs as well If you are new to the area.
Minnesota is a really hard place to get things going in the traditional world. The older you get, the more time you hunt alone.
I would love to get a group together to do hunts but there is never enough interest or a bunch or accuses why it doesn't work out for some.
I know some spots in Wisconsin as well and love shooting up their woods, much better hunting than here.

Offline locohunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2014, 10:43:00 PM »
I work in EP and am new to trad bows.  Planning to hunt this fall.  I hunt public land and will likely do it again this year.  I think you need to go during week days and not on week ends!  I might be interested in hunting near town and  exploring new metro area options.  will shoot at lunch or after work at the range near the EP airport.
60" RER XR
57# 28
52#  AT MY DRAW

Offline rraming

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2014, 10:57:00 PM »
Originally posted by locohunter:
I work in EP and am new to trad bows.  Planning to hunt this fall.  I hunt public land and will likely do it again this year.  I think you need to go during week days and not on week ends!  I might be interested in hunting near town and  exploring new metro area options.  will shoot at lunch or after work at the range near the EP airport.
That is a crazy range, think it was like 100k for it, I hated it, too much compound based stuff, weird!
I belong to south 40 archers and they have a range plus 20 reinharts we can shoot through a loop. Fun but buggy. I can take non-members if you guys want to go. Like the first Tuesday of every month is open to all, so if you are afraid to show your poor shooting skills to me you can shoot alone then--ha!
Send me an email, if your not loco, meaning crazy, I can take you along.

Offline Raminshooter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2014, 02:10:00 PM »
rraming, thanks for the offer to shoot South Forty with you, have been looking at that club since I got here and wondered if was a good place. Missed your last trad shoot due to other responsibilities. I think I make your age range cut. Sent you a private message.  
Locohunter, thanks for resonding.  I shoot at the staring lake range as well just because it is so close. I shoot after work between 6 and 7 so maybe will see you out there. I shoot a longbow so you cant miss me.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©