3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Make My Day  (Read 505 times)

Offline rolltidehunter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Make My Day
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2014, 09:37:00 PM »
I am 29. I grew up in a hunting family. My dad was a bow hunter and all his buddies were too. They all went through a traditional phase They built a few bows and all bought black widows! I remember watching them shoot their recurves and thought it was so cool...  In 2008 I reconnected with a friend that moved back in the area. He has always shot traditional bows. I became consumed  with archery and dove right in. I sold my compound and never looked back

Offline fmscan

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2014, 09:52:00 PM »
Chance, Sorry for the loss of your Dad, he was a wise man and will be with you on your hunts.

Offline karrow

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2014, 10:17:00 PM »
i grew up in a hunting family. my dad bow hunted with the compound. when i was younger my dad and his buddies had a shop that they shared where they would all clean and hang and butcher there deer during the season. the guy that lived there where the shop was had a back room that he used personally. hanging on the wall in the back room were maybe 1/2 dozen self bows all some what different. they always seemed to tug at me. when i was 18ish i bout a recurve, and whatever it is about traditional archery i have been consumed ever since. i have went through many different phases in my life from one hobby or intrest to another, but trad archery is the one phase in my life that will not pass. im 27 now and 100% trad.
Kevin Day

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©