3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Two Rivers Longbows...Any Opinions?  (Read 146 times)

Offline Nala

• Trad Bowhunter
Two Rivers Longbows...Any Opinions?
« on: September 24, 2007, 03:28:00 AM »
Hey all,

I wanted to see if there are any shooters of these bows that can give a testimonial about them.  I think the bowyer sells mainly on ****, but I'm not for sure.
From the pics I have seen they look like great longbows.  The guy that makes them has been very helpful when I have asked him questions.  His prices are also very "friendly" which is a BIG PLUS for those of us that cannot spend $450 for a longbow right now.

I would like to hear what some of the owners think of their 2 Rivers bows.  Any comments would be appreciated.

Thanks for the time.

Nala

Offline String Cutter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Two Rivers Longbows...Any Opinions?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 04:54:00 AM »
Nala, I don't know about the 2rivers, But for my money I would just keep an eye open on the site here for a bow. You can get some nice customes for about half price if you keep a look out for them.
Fatherhood is the greatest adventure a man can ever take.

Offline Glenn Carl

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 07:36:00 AM »
Nala, I have shot several of his bows. They shoot very well and are works of art when he gets done with them. Give Buck a call you won't be sorry. Glenn
"This is cool"  My 7 year old son Ian after shooting his new youth bow built from Elk Ninja's build-along

Offline 003sim

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 04:03:00 PM »
I bought a bow from him, had a cracked belly. I returned it to old Leroy. Talked to him on the phone and he said he would build me another bow, take about 3 weeks. 7 weeks later I send him an email, he writes back and tells me he is putting a handle on it and it will be out to me in a couple of days. 12 weeks later I call him up and leave a message because still no bow. He won’t return my call, answer the phone, or answer email. I can't believe this guy. I guess you can figure out my opinion.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©