3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Anybody used these guys?  (Read 318 times)

Offline tradarcher816

• Trad Bowhunter
Anybody used these guys?
« on: July 13, 2014, 11:18:00 PM »
http://www.bearoutfitter.com/index.htm

Found their website and it seems to be the most affordable bear hunt I've seen yet. Just curious if anyone had heard of / hunted with them before?
Love God, Love your neighbor.

Offline damascusdave

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Anybody used these guys?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 11:06:00 AM »
I have worked for a bear outfitter and they do seem to address all the important issues on their website...one thing I would ask them about is their actual success rate...that will tell you something about how many bears there are in their areas

DDave
I set out a while ago to reduce my herd of 40 bows...And I am finally down to 42

Offline Dan bree

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 11:38:00 AM »
Thanks for the info. Looks like they offer a good package  Maine has many outfitters  and is a great state. Closer to me also. Going to give them a call
Dan Breen

Offline David Mitchell

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2014, 12:45:00 PM »
Success rates can give you some insight about an area, but success depends on so many factors--like weather, hunter skill and accuracy.  Don't let that be the all important factor.  Also be more concerned with success figures over a period of 3-5 years and not just last year.  Too many variables to do that. If guys have shot a few bears, they may go and hold our for a biggie or nothing at all and that will affect an outfitter's success rates as well.
The years accumulate on old friendships like tree rings, during which time a kind of unspoken care and loyalty accrue between men.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©