3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Theft....  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Stixbowdrew

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Theft....
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2014, 09:04:00 PM »
I also have quite a few 5" parabolic fletch
All we have to decide is what to do with the time given to us.

www.selwayarcheryproducts.com

Offline South MS Bowhunter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2014, 10:35:00 PM »
Al, I know you probably won't post a list, just the type of guy I perceive you to be.  Honor and Integrity will keep you from doing so, but an addy would at least allow the good men of this site to do what their Honor and Integrity pushes them to do.

I have quite a few real turkey fletching I personally split, ground and chopped (4") in RH and LH I would be willing to send your ways.
Everything I have and have become is due to the Lord and his great mercy.

Offline Al Kidner

• Trad Bowhunter
    • Pathfinder Outdoors
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2014, 12:56:00 AM »
Firstly guys, thanks a bunch for the kind offers of archery tackle etc... Makes me feel proud to be amongst not only friends... But people who value honesty, integrity and good old fashion 'doing things because it's the right thing to do' mentally.

I never started off this thread in order to receive things off anyone... More so I was - and still am really - at a loss as to the depths people will stoop... Sadly, It is what it is I guess.

John ( South MS Bowhunter ) has me pretty much pegged... As a rule I won't ask for anything as shipping items from one side of the pond - the US, to my side of the pond - Down Under Australia... Can be costly. So guys, I will post up my shipping address of you feel the need to pass on some things then you are more then welcome as it would be rude for me I think to ignore the gifts offered.  

As a side note, I did the rounds today of the local pawn shops and called into the local police station... Nothing has shown up thus far. God help the person I catch wearing one of my backpacks... Thing is they are both very distinctive being made from a small company that supplies packs to Australian infantry units, and are not very common.

Again guys, please don't go to to much trouble, it's only archery tackle at the end of the day.

Alan Kidner.
P.O Box 10259, Mt Pleasant.
QLD, Australia.

Cheers and keep your possessions under lock and key.

ak.
"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever Seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates.

Offline twitchstick

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2014, 09:19:00 AM »
Nothing but bottom feeders! I feel you I lost a truck load of stuff a few years back, I'm still recovering.

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2014, 09:03:00 PM »
How about a care package....everyone send something you need to ONE person and we all pass along some shipping money to cover it all in one or two packages?

What say ye?
Tradbowhunting Video Store - https://digitalstore.tradgang.com/

Tradgang Bowhunting Merchandise - https://tradgang.creator-spring.com/?

Tradgang DVD - https://www.tradgang.com/tgstore/index.html

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

'An anchor point is not a destination, its  an evolution to conclusion'

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #45 on: July 22, 2014, 09:09:00 PM »
Terry,

I agree that to be the best route to take, although I'm not in the position to take the lead here, i'm willing to contribute.

Anyone able to be the P.O.C to collect and coordinate shipment?

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #46 on: July 22, 2014, 09:27:00 PM »
Al....make a list of need...and lets all post what we can send...maybe someone can step up...I have a St Jude commitment this weekend so I'm covered up with getting ready for that.

"It's important,  when going after a goal, to never lose sight of the integrity of the journey" - Andy Garcia

Offline Danny Rowan

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #47 on: July 23, 2014, 12:04:00 PM »
If you want, send any items you want to go to Al to me and I will get it sent off to him once I have everything. Just pm me what you are sending and when you ship so I know what is coming and can be watching for it. I will cover the shipping from me to him.

Danny Rowan
P.O. Box 4923
Hagatna, GU 96932
USA
"When shooting instinctivly,it matters not which eye is dominant"

Jay Kidwell and Glenn St. Charles

TGMM Family Of The Bow
NRA Life/Patron member
NAHC life member
Retired CPO US Navy 1972-1993
Retired USCBP Supervisory Officer 1999-2017

Online Tajue17

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #48 on: July 23, 2014, 12:14:00 PM »
I'd love to help but agree we need a list of what he uses,, what shaft sizes, what grain B-heads, face paint or face mask?
"Us vs Them"

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2014, 12:51:00 PM »
I agree....I think we need a list from Al.  Don't need to bombard him with bhead if he don't have any arrows....etc.

Offline Al Kidner

• Trad Bowhunter
    • Pathfinder Outdoors
« Reply #50 on: July 24, 2014, 05:48:00 AM »
Guys... Again I am humbled at the generosity present on this site that I've seen time and time again.

Let me be honest here, I was hoping this thread would die out as I feel uncomfortable in receiving items that I've not bought with my own money. So when I say this is a hard thing for me to post up archery tackle that I'm willing to take off your hands please take my word for it guys.

So... Danny has sent me a PM sending up a rocket to get act together as the Trad gang family wants to help! The following few lines might be a tip as to what I hunt and shoot with...

I'm a big fan of 3 blade heads, from the WW to the Snuffers. I always have shot a Dura or Damascus glove in medium. When I use to make woods up I had a heap of the old mercury nocks as well as the bohning classic nocks in 11/32. I had a stack of natural barred full length feathers and at times I've shot your normal barred fletching in left or right wing... It does not bother me none. I just realised I am in need of a nock receiver for a Jo jan fletching jig that will suit cock feather up.

I have plenty of arrows on hand and of late have been shooting the arrow dynamics carbons. I like to make sure my arrows bare shaft tune perfectly so I always have on hand a number of field points up to 300+ grains... They always come in handy.

That's about it guys... I'm sure there are hundreds of other things that I've missed but those will keep me out of trouble for a spell. I was planning on heading out on a scouting trip but just remembered both my day packs are now someone else's...

To think I carried that day pack on two separate theatres in the Middle East for 3 1/2 years all to have it taken makes my skin crawl.

Anyhow... Again guys, thanks.
"No citizen has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever Seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." Socrates.

Offline Danny Rowan

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #51 on: July 24, 2014, 10:30:00 AM »
up

TGMM Family Of The Bow
NRA Life/Patron member
NAHC life member

Offline Terry Green

• Administrator
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #52 on: July 24, 2014, 07:38:00 PM »
OK....if everyone would post what they are going to send to Danny....that will help.

I have some 3 blades, but not sure what all...I'll check.  I assume you want glue on Al.

Do you need long aluminum knock  adapters?

Offline Al Kidner

• Trad Bowhunter
    • Pathfinder Outdoors
« Reply #53 on: July 24, 2014, 09:54:00 PM »
Glue on or screw in Terry, does not matter as I can make them work...and yeh, adaptors will help also. Cheers mate...

Offline Fattony77

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2014, 12:07:00 AM »
I think the only thing I have on the list is some screw-in snuffers. Might have a few pre-cut feathers too...but what I've got will be on the way to Danny soon.

Offline joe ashton

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2014, 12:26:00 AM »
only a pinko, commi, thumb sucking,bed wetting meth head would steal your stuff.
Joe Ashton,D.C.
 pronghorn long bow  54#
 black widow long bow 55#
 21 century long bow 55#
 big horn recurve  58#

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2014, 11:49:00 AM »
Danny/Al,

Went through my stuff and don't have a lot but this is what I have to give, hope it helps.

1. New Med. Dura Glove (Has been washed and oiled to get it to from fit and get some of the dye out).

2. 7 dozen 4" LH Primary feathers I split, ground, and chopped shield cut.

3. 5 dozen 4" LH Secondary feathers I split, ground, and chopped shield cut. Can be used for stumping arrows etc...

4. Some 150 grains Hammerheads, 150 grains Hex head,75 grain steel adapters, and 2 175 grain WW Elites.

What I lack in material goods I'm rich in the knowledge of Jesus Christ my lord, and as Peter and John said to the beggar "Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk."

So My friend I'm praying for you to the one who is able to restore you to wholeness.

Danny,

I'll try and get this in the mail today.

Offline Danny Rowan

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2014, 01:42:00 PM »
This is great guys, I am sending a day pack, some 300 xtreme broad heads plus some other 3 blade heads and some nocks.

TGMM Family Of The Bow
NRA Life/Patron member
NAHC life member

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2014, 02:06:00 PM »
In the mail Danny heading to Guam.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #59 on: July 26, 2014, 04:38:00 PM »
ttt

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©