3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Trad Archery Club Opening  (Read 351 times)

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
Trad Archery Club Opening
« on: July 20, 2014, 04:55:00 PM »
Posted with permission

Hey guys,

We have had a last minute opening (maybe 2?) in our Georgia trad archery deer club and I wanted to throw it out to you guys first. The club is know as Deer Creek Bowhunting Club and is located in Middle Georgia near the town of Forsyth. It has been managed as bow only by me for 4 years. We have some great deer and BIG hogs if you are into shooting those things.

We maintain about 90 acres per member and have a fantastic mature group of bowhunters with at least 4 Trad Gangers included. We go to great lengths to ensure that new members fit so that we have great harmony.

Membership is $1,200 which is less than a 3 day hunt in a quality deer camp and you get the entire  deer season with hogs included. There is a small cabin on the property and power for a camper.

I can send additional information via email at [email protected] or if you would rather just talk about it just email me your name and phone number. Email or phone is the very best way to ask any questions. Be advised that I will be unable to respond to email between July 29 and August 11 (Africa).

Here is a link to a little video from the camp in 2013.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nFlGw0_6ykE

Offline bucksakemmer

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Trad Archery Club Opening
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 05:23:00 PM »
Its a great club with good members, healthy deer population and hogs. Most  of the members are Ga trad guys. As Jerry said small cabin camp area, easy to get to from I-75. Most of the members are older more mature guys but we have Luke to keep us young. Most of us are just interested in having a good time, good food and total relaxation. Food plots with lock ons, some ground blinds, and lockons with climbing sticks.

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2014, 03:39:00 PM »
I think I got back to everyone. If you tried to get me and I have not rersponded please try again. I have a new phone and it is smarter than me...

Offline Jerry Russell

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter

Offline ARCHER2

• TGMM Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 04:53:00 PM »
Jerry,
Looks like a good club. Wish I were closer, would love to be part of one like that.
Charlie
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength:they shall mount up with wings as eagles:they shall run and not be weary:and they shall walk and not faint......Isaiah 40;31

"TGMM Family of the Bow"

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©