3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Martin rebel?  (Read 209 times)

Offline Rabbit Stew

• Trad Bowhunter
Martin rebel?
« on: September 24, 2007, 03:54:00 PM »
Alright I think im going to buy this bow but id like your opinions first. Im 13 and I really like hunting rabbits but its hard to find a good bow to get into that thick brush. The 52" length sounds really good to me and my draw length is only about 27 inches so I don't think ill get much pinch. Ill most likely get 45# in case id like to use it for deer when im a bit older. This bow is pushing the price range a bit but I think its a good invesment. Does it sound good or is there something i should know?
Hunt Find Shoot Kill Clean Cook Eat Crap Repeat

Offline Rabbit Stew

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Martin rebel?
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2007, 05:52:00 PM »
Also the Fred Bear Grizzly is another option
Hunt Find Shoot Kill Clean Cook Eat Crap Repeat

Offline Shawn Leonard

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2007, 05:59:00 PM »
Rabbit Stew, if ya would like to wait a day or two I have a local shop going out of business and can see what he has for sale, they are all new and 50% off. I know he only stocks Bear though. If ya want one ya could send me a M.O. for the cost with tax and I would send the reciept with the bow and I would ship the bow for free, on me!! People here know me and I would do right by ya. another option is too look in the classifieds right here for a used bow. I could let ya know tomorrow evening! Pm me if you are interested! Shawn
Shawn

Offline Jim Harris

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2007, 06:13:00 PM »
I had a Rebel and it was a good bow. It is best for people with small or medium sized hands as the grip is on the small side. I traded it off last year to a tradganger for his grandson to use. Jim.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©