3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Spokane  (Read 459 times)

Offline Toecutter

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Spokane
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2014, 11:57:00 PM »
Heck Charlie, I think youre being modest and selling yourself short here...I've followed the opposite of your advice numerous times and it has always served me well!!  :biglaugh:  Honestly, I think I may have found a solid area for me to get all you other eastern boys out west with me.
Seriously, I cant thank you all enough for all your help so far. Had the pleasure of speaking with JD tonight and I couldnt have asked for a more helpful and personable fellow to speak with. As they say, "a pard to ride the river with" for sure! Definitely someone I hope to speak with again in person, and maybe even toss a few adult beverages back with if'n hes inclined. Laughed a lot and learned even more, which is my favorite type of conversation!
Gonna start talking with HR depts. and see what the future has in store. Very exciting, as life is meant to be!
Thanks again, and feel free to send me suggestions, everyone here has as always, been very helpful.
Nathan
"To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life." RLS

Offline Adirondackman

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2014, 06:24:00 AM »
Nate - Make the move and don't look back. You can always move back East if it doesn't work out but if you don't go you won't know and you will regret it later in life. I always wanted to move out West. Always had a reason why I shouldn't.....Family, House, Job. Now at my age I really regret not making the move. Don't let that happen to you.

Good Luck
  John
"at some point technology becomes not an aid but a substitute for sportsmanship" - Aldo Leopold

Offline Cyclic-Rivers

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2014, 07:29:00 AM »
Good Luck Brother! I'm getting a plane ticket to come visit reserved now.    :bigsmyl:    ;)
Relax,

You'll live longer!

Charlie Janssen

PBS Associate Member
Wisconsin Traditional Archers

>~TGMM~> <~Family~Of~The~Bow~<

Offline Toecutter

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2014, 04:35:00 PM »
I hear you John, not gonna let it happent to me. Ive been too complacent for too long. We'll get you, Charlie, and all the gang out here with me...at least for some annual hunts.
"To be what we are, and to become what we are capable of becoming, is the only end of life." RLS

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©