3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Toelke Whip Classic Review  (Read 290 times)

Offline tracker12

• Trad Bowhunter
Toelke Whip Classic Review
« on: August 21, 2014, 08:30:00 AM »
I am amazed at how many great Bowyers are out there and every time I shoot of these I think boy how can it get any better.  I may not say one is really better but there are a lot that are 10's that's for sure.  This has been the case with my newest addition.  I had a compound in the closet I was not going to use so I advertised it on a forum for sale or trade and was fortunate enough to find a guy that needed a new compound and had a bow he could no longer pull due to an injury.  It turned out to be a Toelke Whip Classic 62"  47@28.  Drawing right at a shade over 29" this was right in the wheelhouse in what I was looking for.  I had never seen a Whip before but based on the reviews here on TG I did the trade. Boy am I glad I did.  This bow is quickly becoming my favorite and is heading with me to Colorado next week.  The draw is as smooth with absolutely no stacking.  And I do not own and heard another bow that shoots as quiet.  Dan has been great offering up plenty of suggestions on brace height and nock point.  I ordered a new string for it that came in very quickly and set up perfectly with Dan's suggestions.  After about 120 shots the string settled in and stayed right where it needs to be.  Can't wait till my next trip down to Ft Stewart to try it out on a few pigs.  Need to take a few pic's so I can share the love.
T ZZZZ

Online Friend

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Toelke Whip Classic Review
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 06:05:00 PM »
How easy it remains to take for granted the splendid creations of both a gifted and class act bowyer.

Congrats on the special find!!!
>>----> Friend <----<<

My Lands… Are Where My Dead Lie Buried.......Crazy Horse

Offline reddogge

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2014, 06:41:00 PM »
Way to go Tony. Good luck on your hunt.
Traditional Bowhunters of Maryland
Heart of Maryland Bowhunters
NRA
Mayberry Archers

Offline tracker12

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2014, 08:37:00 PM »
Thanks Reddogge.  You still planning on coming down to GA with us this winter?
T ZZZZ

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©