3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Another Schafer Article.....11th Hour Ram(Emails and PMs have been sent).....  (Read 2740 times)

Offline Herdbull

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Another Schafer Article.....11th Hour Ram(Emails and PMs have been sent).....
« Reply #120 on: September 29, 2007, 09:41:00 AM »
Barry, Thanks for telling us that story. On a related note. It seems Gene shot a couple nice hogs in Florida a week or two ago, one of them weighed nearly 500 pounds. And then his buddy took a deer. So in the process of retrieving and dragging all this game in the heat and high humidity, Ol’ Gene passed out from heat stroke and took a swan dive off the elevated seat of the transport vehicle. Falling eight feet to the dirt, his hunting partners were very concerned about the outcome. They thought he was dead! Well being a tough old bird, Gene finally came to. After getting rehydrated the only injury he suffered was a strained knee. So, now would be a good time to challenge Gene to leg wrestling if anyone has the hope of beating him. Ha!    
Mike

Offline 8th Dwarf

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Another Schafer Article.....11th Hour Ram(Emails and PMs have been sent).....
« Reply #121 on: September 29, 2007, 11:24:00 AM »
Yep...even though I have a copy somewhere in my files, I'd like one, too.

[email protected]

I still miss him!  I have been hunting Elk since September 7th, in two states, and Paul was with me on those hunts...in my heart.  I hear a bull and I see his grin.

Too Short
Too Short  or Too F. Short

Offline Ak willy

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #122 on: September 29, 2007, 11:37:00 AM »
I would...thanks

Offline bullofthewoods

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #123 on: September 29, 2007, 12:58:00 PM »
Me too, thanks Tim.

Offline swp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #124 on: September 29, 2007, 04:00:00 PM »
Tim,
Thanks for doing this! I would love to read it.
"People say you can't go back, its like when you get to the edge of a cliff and you take one more step forward or you do a 180 degree turn and take one more step forward. Which way are you going? Which one is progress?" Doug Tompkins

Offline RCL

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #125 on: September 29, 2007, 05:08:00 PM »
I would like to read it.
Thanks in advance.
rcl

Offline arraflipper

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #126 on: September 29, 2007, 06:21:00 PM »
When ever you have time please send me a copy, I look forward to reading it.

Thanks for doing this for us.
Arraflipper
Jim Fisk Bowyer
"Life is to short to shoot an ugly bow!"

Offline peak98

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #127 on: September 29, 2007, 06:57:00 PM »
I would like a copy too, please.
peak98

traveling East, in search of more light.

Offline Rico

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #128 on: September 29, 2007, 07:17:00 PM »
Heres my "I do" and Thankyou

Offline BigMedicine

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #129 on: September 29, 2007, 08:49:00 PM »
Please send me a copy.

[email protected]
"I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."  from Walden- Henry David Thoreau

Offline Lee Viv

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #130 on: September 29, 2007, 11:49:00 PM »
Please send me one, too!

[email protected]

Lee

Offline digicon

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #131 on: September 30, 2007, 10:11:00 AM »
I'd like a copy,

[email protected]

Thanks, Mike

Offline Charles K.

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #132 on: September 30, 2007, 10:26:00 AM »
Please send

Offline Buck Buckley

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #133 on: September 30, 2007, 03:44:00 PM »
Send me a copy also
                   Thanks Buck

Offline matthewp

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #134 on: September 30, 2007, 05:44:00 PM »
Please send me a copy too.  
     [email protected]

Offline AkDan

• Trad Bowhunter
Tim,

I'm sure you're busy with this.  Never did get a copy.

[email protected]

Thanks again.  I'll take any and all articles you have of him!

Offline ethan

• Trad Bowhunter
I'd like a copy if it's not to late.

[email protected]

Offline BFinegan

• Trad Bowhunter
I'd like a copy. If possible I'd like a copy of the other articles you mentioned as well. Thank you for offering this to the board.
"Ships in Harbor are safe, but that is not what Ships were made for"

Offline sunny hill archer

• Trad Bowhunter
Hi tim I have not gotten a copy either. Thanks
The old order is passing. Swiftly receding into memory are the days of strong, earnest men who followed an atavistic yearning to pit their skills against wild animals.

Billy Ellis

Offline TimZeigler

• Trad Bowhunter
Alright guys, a week is up and emails are being addressed.  I sent out the articles to the names/addresses listed on the first 5 pages of this thread so far.  If you haven't recieved it (18 of you), your email address was set to private or it wasn't listed in your post or your profile. If you want to double check your profile please do so, and I'll will go back and try again this afternoon.  I'm keeping a list of names that I don't have address fo so that I can check again.  Thanks and enjoy.  Tim
USMC 1992-2000
PBS Associate Member

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©