3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Quiver mount holes  (Read 340 times)

Offline Cavscout9753

• Trad Bowhunter
Quiver mount holes
« on: September 05, 2014, 10:10:00 PM »
Well, there was a deal in the classifieds on a Bear Grizzly that I just couldn't pass up. The poundage, the model, the price, the brand... Fortuitous is the word. I even believe I can have it dialed in before opener if I sweat a little and focus, heck I shoot recurves better anyway. Down the road I'd like to get a riser mounted quiver for it, but right now I will end up using my EFA on it. It may be a silly question, but has anyone ever covered the riser holes or is the general concensus to just leave them alone? I can't even imagine where'd I'd start.. Was thinking of some sort of rounded top small brass bolts that could go in there.. I don't know, wouldn't just be holes there at least. Probably just making more fuss than needed, but I know theres at least two types of folks here - Bear lovers and perfectionists. Haha happy shooting all!
ΙΧΘΥΣ

Offline KAZ

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Quiver mount holes
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2014, 10:56:00 AM »
Sounds like an exciting adventure you're on! Your question though is one of total preference.... "Suit yourself", I would leave it alone and use the inserts to some personal advantage.

Offline Cavscout9753

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2014, 02:59:00 PM »
Yeah, the bow came today and I put the EFA on and I guess the holes aren't really THAT bad. Glad they're there, they will be usef in the future.
ΙΧΘΥΣ

Offline ron w

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2014, 09:23:00 PM »
I use a Kwikee Quiver on my hunting bow, take it off when on stand. When not hunting I just leave the bracket on and just keep shooting. Enjoy your new bow!!
In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities. In the expert's there are few...So the most difficult thing is always to keep your beginner's mind...This is also the real secret of the arts: always be a beginner.  Shunryu Suzuki

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©