3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Easton Tribute Arrows ??  (Read 268 times)

Offline acollins

• Trad Bowhunter
Easton Tribute Arrows ??
« on: October 13, 2014, 09:48:00 PM »
I am looking to get some aluminum arrows to setup my new Bear Super Kodiak. I was looking at the Easton Tributes. They are a great price and come in a 2016.  Does anyone have any experience with them. The only draw back I can see is the glue on nock.   Could I cut the nock end square and buy XX75 nocks and push them in place of the glue ons.

Thanks

Offline bigbadjon

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Easton Tribute Arrows ??
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2014, 11:56:00 PM »
Why not spend a little more and get camo hunters? They are the tightest spec xx75's and already have a uni bushing.
Hoyt Tiburon 55#@28 64in
A&H ACS CX 61#@28in 68in (rip 8/3/14)

Offline JRY309

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Easton Tribute Arrows ??
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 12:02:00 AM »
I have some and they are fine,they are a XX75 alloy.Kind of a low cost black verison of their Legacy,the only other Easton XX75 still with swaged ends for glue-on nocks.You can cut them off and install uni-bushing for a S-type(
Super nock or any other made to fit a .246ID) push-in nock.Nocks won't fit without a uni-bushing.But with the cost of uni-bushing they may cost close to Easton that come with bushings,uni-bushing are around $10.Add that to the low cost and you can probably get Camo Hunter's already with uni-bushings.Me personally I don't mind glue-on nocks.Easton Gamegetter 500 are a 2016,a low cost arrow with uni-bushing but a plastic uni-bushing.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©