3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: ? For heater body suit owners  (Read 531 times)

Online BUCKY

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: ? For heater body suit owners
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2014, 04:28:00 PM »
Yesterday low 22 high 33. Wore it on a all day sit. I'll never layer up again! I was so warm dressed so light. It seems warm to wear it in those temps but factor in the wind plus I was in the shade all day.

Offline The Night Stalker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2014, 07:03:00 PM »
Does anyone's heater body suit zipper slide down and your constantly putting it back up. I got tired of mine slipping so I sewed a large button up toward the collar. I then took a bungy string and looped it to my zipper pull. When I get ready, I wrap the bungy around the button. It works great. I tried to post pics but photobucket will not let me copy img on my iPad. I can send pics to anyone who is interested.
It was brutally cold Friday morning with the wind. I have a polar fleece vest with pockets sewed in the back. One over each kidney and one between the shoulder blades. I put the large body warmers in there and I am comfortable with minimal clothing. Shooting comfortably is what I like about it.
Speed does not Kill, Silence Kills
Professional Bowhunters Society

Offline Whip

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2014, 07:11:00 PM »
My zipper does that as all Tim. I hadn't thought of it as a problem since I want it to open easily when needed. But I'd love to see pictures of what you've done. Sounds like a good solution.
If you could email pics to me at [email protected]
I sure appreciate it.
PBS Regular Member
WTA Life Member
In the end, it is not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years. Abraham Lincoln.

Offline The Night Stalker

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2014, 07:40:00 PM »
Email sent Joe
Speed does not Kill, Silence Kills
Professional Bowhunters Society

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©