3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Failure and Frustration  (Read 302 times)

Offline LB_hntr

• Trad Bowhunter
Failure and Frustration
« on: November 24, 2014, 10:46:00 AM »
I just published a podcast called "The Silver Lining of Failure and Frustration".
  Its a great podcast that many of us can relate to. It talks about the things we learn when things dont go right in the woods.

Here it is if you want to listen to it. You can play it right thru the site or download it right to your phone, ipod, etc.

http://tbwpodcast.com/episode-90-the-silver-lining-of-failure-and-frustration/

There are also 90 other podcasts on the site and most of them are traditional bowhunting podcasts.

Re: Failure and Frustration
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 10:58:00 AM »
I know this; If it was easy and always went perfectly, it would no longer be fun! The fact that it is hard and things don't always go as planned makes the successes that much sweeter!

You can, and should, learn something from both the failures and the successes!

Bisch

Offline ChuckC

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: Failure and Frustration
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 10:59:00 AM »
Part of that learning opportunity is to capture the pieces, replay them, analyze just what happened , and make educated guesses why they happened.  To just accept the failure won't help.

As well, the successes are full of teaching tidbits.  Something went right !  Why ?  How ?  How can I duplicate this ?  How can I duplicate this in another place, on another day ?

Fun isn't it !
ChuckC

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©