3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: What Bow Quiver for a Shrew...Vortex...Griffin?  (Read 746 times)

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: What Bow Quiver for a Shrew...Vortex...Griffin?
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2007, 06:11:00 PM »
If you're looking for a 4 arrow light weight bow quiver, you can't beat these.
 http://shrewbows.com/ShrewUltra-Litequiver.htm
  http://shrewbows.com/shrewcustomquiver/
We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Life is like a wet sponge, you gotta squeeze it until you get every drop it has to offer

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2007, 06:15:00 PM »
We not only sell them, we use them. Nancy has the Ultra-Lite on her bow and I've got the Shrew Custom on mine.

We live in the present, we dream of the future, but we learn eternal truths from the past
When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Life is like a wet sponge, you gotta squeeze it until you get every drop it has to offer

Offline foxbo

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2007, 08:27:00 AM »
I own, or have used them all. I really like the small fry and the great northerns, but the Kanati is the most solid, functional bow quiver I've ever owned. It's crafted of the best materials and fits on the bow like it was welded on. I think it must have some sort of rigid support with a 90 degree angle, covered with leather which enables it to fit so snug to bow limbs. Whatever it is, it works better than anything out there. The only reason guys aren't using them is because they havn't tried one.
N/A

Offline Ron LaClair

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2007, 09:15:00 AM »
The only reason guys aren't using them is because they havn't tried one.  
You're right Ed, the first time I saw a Kanati quiver was at the Kalamazoo Expo last January. It fit my bow so well and looked so good that I ask John to make them for me with my Shrew Logo stamped on the hood. If someone is looking for a light weight 4 arrow bow quiver, they can't do better than a Kanati or "Shrew Custom".

Offline Steve O

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2007, 04:18:00 PM »
Now how would you like to run into THAT couple out in the woods?  The little lady on the left would be a pleasure, but Ol' Sasquatch on the right more than likely would have me hiding and praying   :biglaugh:  .  Happy Anniversary BTW.

I always used a Great Northern until the Eagles Flight came out.

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©