3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: NC Trad Championships  (Read 321 times)

Offline roy easom

• Trad Bowhunter
NC Trad Championships
« on: January 19, 2015, 07:14:00 PM »
this is my local club in fayetteville, nc we could use all the attendance possible and all vendors are welcome

North Carolina Traditional Archery Championship Rockfish Bowhunters will host north carolina traditional archery championship on Saturday, June 13th. There will be 2 25 target rounds. The first 25 target round will be for the traditional championship for men, ladies, youth ages 14 to 17 and kids 13 and under. This first round will be a standard 3d shoot you're all used to. Registration will begin at 7, safety meeting and rules at 845, shotgun start at 9. After the championship round we will have a catered lunch and awards for the championship. After lunch we will have a second 25 round shoot that will be a combination toughman, hunter shoot with Fred Bear scoring. Those that don't know, that is 10, 8 -5 and 0. This round will be a 50 50 payback with a guaranteed 100 dollars in prize money. Cost for the championship round is 15 dollars, the hunter round 15 dollars, catered lunch 7.50. Those who choose to shoot both rounds get lunch for free. Youth price for 14 to 17 is 10 dollars. Price for 13 and under is free with paying adult. Very nice trophies for 3 places in all categories. Along with cash prizes for 3 places in the hunter round we will give a Top Shot trophy for best cumulative score for the 2 rounds. We really want folks from all over north carolina, and you folks from south carolina, Virginia, we'd love to have you. Consider this a person invitation for you folks at the Carolina traditional archers, downeast archery coalition, Central carolina archery coalition and sissipahaw traditional archers. This should be a great time for everyone. It's been a few years since NC has had a traditional championship and if this goes well, we'd like to do this for years to come. I will post any updates as needed. Thank you and may all your arrows fly true.

Offline PaulDeadringer29

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: NC Trad Championships
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2015, 07:45:00 PM »
Sounds like something I would like to attend. How do I get there?

Offline njloco

• Trad Bowhunter
Re: NC Trad Championships
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2015, 07:51:00 PM »
Did you post this in the trad gatherings section ? I take it as a one day event ?
  • Leon Stewart 3pc. 64" R/D 51# @ 27"
  • Gordy Morey 2pc. 68" R/D 55# @ 28"
  • Hoyt Pro Medalist, 70" 42# @ 28" (1963)
  • Bear Tamerlane 66" 30# @ 28" (1966)- for my better half
  • Bear Kodiak 60" 47# @ 28"(1965)

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©