3Rivers Archery

The Trad Gang Digital Market

Contribute to Trad Gang and Access the Classifieds!

Become a Trad Gang Sponsor!

Traditional Archery for Bowhunters

LEFT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS TRAD GANG CLASSIFIEDS ACCESS RIGHT HAND BOWS CLASSIFIEDS

Author Topic: Sasquatch SS review  (Read 508 times)

Offline katman

• Contributing Member
  • Trad Bowhunter
Re: Sasquatch SS review
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2015, 07:43:00 AM »
I had the same findings on spine with my SS. The usual setup for that weight bow to weak as was anticipated. I asked Kirk to build the riser 1/8" past center since it has the G-10 I-beam. So padding out the side plate was necessary to tune the shafts I had.
shoot straight shoot often

Offline Bowwild

• TG HALL OF FAME
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2015, 09:32:00 AM »
Mine is very quiet. BW ebony curve -- couple of years ago. The smallest grip throat of any of my bows -- I asked for this feature and Kirk delivered.

I didn't find mine different in terms of tuning though. It shoots the same set-up as other customs I own of the same draw weight. I consider this a very good (convenient) thing by the way. I can interchange arrows/point combinations with most of my bows.

Offline coldwinterlake

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2015, 10:51:00 AM »
Zradix, actually your one piece Sasquatch has/had the most beautiful riser I've seen and that was the initial reason I picked up those riser woods
  :biglaugh:
Bigfoot Sasquatch SS 62" 60#
Martin Hunter 62" 55#
Mukkanuoli Toorum 60" 56#
Falco Trophy  68" 44#

Offline Sixby

• Tradbowhunter
  • Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2015, 03:06:00 PM »
I still haven't figured out why Zradix sold that bow. I would have given my eyeteeth for it Not only is that bow outstanding in appearance but I saw the numbers on it and man that thing is a super rocket launcher. The best salesman for Kirks bows is his bows. I have not seen many of them I didn't drool over.

God bless, Steve

Offline coldwinterlake

• Trad Bowhunter
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2015, 05:02:00 PM »
Wrong poundage maybe... I think I read that explanation in another thread, was it the case?

But man, that bocote was wild looking and dark colored, just the way I like it   :thumbsup:  

I spent last 2 hours shooting again and I'm getting proficient with this bow... It's funny how it still takes a little while to get in terms with a new bow even it's custom made to meet one's needs    :biglaugh:
Bigfoot Sasquatch SS 62" 60#
Martin Hunter 62" 55#
Mukkanuoli Toorum 60" 56#
Falco Trophy  68" 44#

Users currently browsing this topic:

Contact Us | Trad Gang.com © | User Agreement

Copyright 2003 thru 2024 ~ Trad Gang.com ©